Reviews for The Hogwarts Blog
serpent tail chapter 147 . 12/12/2013
WaterPhoenixRules chapter 85 . 11/17/2013
Oohh where is the sign up sheet to be the plot bunny search party?!
WaterPhoenixRules chapter 46 . 11/16/2013
Jeez! I love your writing its just that when I get into a story I get REALLY into it.
WaterPhoenixRules chapter 4 . 11/15/2013
I re-read this story SO many times!
Princess Unicorn123 chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
So far its funny! I like it a lot
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 17 . 11/4/2013
Very funny so far. On to the next chapter.
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 7 . 11/4/2013
Very funny so far. I like it.
Slightly-Insane Writer chapter 158 . 10/13/2013
Hey. I used to be extremely depressed and sad. This story made me laugh like crazy for one of the first times in a month or two. Thank you so much, for Phil. You shall get an E-hug. "No PDA MTL99 ". That was hilarious too. You have an amazing talent for writing and I hope you continue to write for an even longer time.
Dndchk chapter 169 . 10/9/2013
I love how this started out with a simple 'what if' and became this amazing work of art. It's incredible how much difference can be made by one person. This will definitely make me think a lot more about my own fic; not saying that I haven't, but I'm gonna be thinking even more now :3
This whole fic has been wonderful, and I plowed through it in roughly two days (because-forgive me- I had to stop to read House of Hades). The gradual change in Draco's character is very well done, and I have to say, it was the best part of this fic. All other good!Draco fics that I've seen have been poorly executed, but you nailed it. I absolutely adored the blogs that were posted in the fifth year. Umbitch- sorry, UMBRIDGE, had the funniest comments! E-hug- NO PDA! That sort of thing. It was too funny :P
Anyway, this was excellent, and I'm definitely going to check out your other stories. Congratulations! I know this doesn't mean much, coming from another lowly reviewer, but I don't dish out gushing praise on a regular basis. I love your stories. Keep up the good work!
m chapter 169 . 9/1/2013
Ender The Time Lady chapter 169 . 7/30/2013
Alright, after reading the entire thing (and boy, did that ever take a while), one thought is at the forefront of my mind:
You son of a bitch.
Thats all I can say. Just.
Dibby and Snape, I can understand. There's really no way around that. Remus, Tonks, Colin and Teri, I had to quit for the night. And before you object saying Teri didn't die, she was infected. Werewolves are contagious for about a day or so before and after full moon, so I consider that a Big Deal.
And finally, Percy and Narcissa.
Why universe.
*Gross sobbing in the distance.*
Seriously, fuck you.
You brilliant bastard.
(I love you...)
south-of-strange chapter 169 . 7/9/2013
I really think this is the best fanfiction I've ever read.

Admittedly, I say that about once a week or so, but I really mean it this time. This is amazing. Not to mention hilarious. I nearly died of laughter when I read "Your username sounds like a sandwich, Bella." It's rare that I find a fanfic that makes me laugh so much, but also make me cry and think. I love how just adding something like Hogwarts having a blog changed Draco's entire fate, and ultimately how everything ended.

All in all, awesome fanfic. I'm looking forward to reading the sequel. Keep writing! :)

Monkey God chapter 118 . 6/21/2013
Well, actually, monkeys and chimpanzees hate each other because King Monkenface of the monkeys called King Bananahead's mom a slut.
I-Wish-Upon-Falling-Stars chapter 2 . 6/17/2013
hello pretty little review button!
btw, I think at school me and my bf are a bit like the weasleys!
PseudonymousPersona chapter 10 . 6/15/2013