Reviews for The Hogwarts Blog
Yuutje chapter 94 . 11/9/2014
This is the BEST fan fiction EVER! I'm reading it almost every day!
Yuutje chapter 24 . 10/30/2014
Hey,
I want to say that I'm really enjoying your blogs
Emma chapter 32 . 10/17/2014
Just reading Crabbe and Goyles posts makes me feel smarter, really enjoying so far can't wait to read more.
ProditorMagnus chapter 94 . 7/12/2014
If this wasnt clearly classified as humor I would have stopped right at Ron and Hermione were made for each other. That is just so WRONG. Maybe having read faery heroes and partially kissed hero last week makes this hate of ron even more intense than usual.
ProditorMagnus chapter 9 . 7/10/2014
Upvote for mentioning Within Temptation.
ayesha2001 chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
I love the weasley twins. THEY ARE just totally LOL! Anyway if anyone has twitter, please follow me: ayesha_2001. This is an awesome story!
Eifie chapter 169 . 4/27/2014
Congratulations.

You have written one of my favorite fics.

I really like how you characterized everything, and you - I could hardly believe this! - made Draco Malfoy (Draco Malfoy!), Millicent Bag-something-or-other, and Theodore Nott grow on me! I hated them before!

Thank you for saving Fred. But why'd you have to kill Percy? :'(

I could write more, but if you'll excuse me, I'd like to start your next fic now.
mercurial ira chapter 36 . 4/11/2014
I was reading Nott's section, and the advert below was "Own a Piece of Scotland" and a guy in a kilt.
marida chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
. Zapisz się już dziś do Hogwartu! Zapraszamy ;)
SisterOfAnElvenWannabe chapter 118 . 3/11/2014
Well actually King Bananahead called King Monkenface's sister a whore, but...
SisterOfAnElvenWannabe chapter 30 . 3/11/2014
I'm rereaing this story because I reallyike it so I dot know if I made this comment beore, but in the book he got the firebolt with his christmas presents, not at the breakfast mail time, that was his nimbus 2000
Guest chapter 74 . 12/30/2013
I laughed so hard I'm pretty sure my face turned red
Guest chapter 10 . 12/30/2013
Phil!? hehehe... I was laughing so hard my family thought I had mental issues
serpent tail chapter 147 . 12/12/2013
Cool
WaterPhoenixRules chapter 85 . 11/17/2013
Oohh where is the sign up sheet to be the plot bunny search party?!
3,780 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »