Reviews for The Hogwarts Blog
Dndchk chapter 169 . 10/9/2013
*applause*
I love how this started out with a simple 'what if' and became this amazing work of art. It's incredible how much difference can be made by one person. This will definitely make me think a lot more about my own fic; not saying that I haven't, but I'm gonna be thinking even more now :3
This whole fic has been wonderful, and I plowed through it in roughly two days (because-forgive me- I had to stop to read House of Hades). The gradual change in Draco's character is very well done, and I have to say, it was the best part of this fic. All other good!Draco fics that I've seen have been poorly executed, but you nailed it. I absolutely adored the blogs that were posted in the fifth year. Umbitch- sorry, UMBRIDGE, had the funniest comments! E-hug- NO PDA! That sort of thing. It was too funny :P
Anyway, this was excellent, and I'm definitely going to check out your other stories. Congratulations! I know this doesn't mean much, coming from another lowly reviewer, but I don't dish out gushing praise on a regular basis. I love your stories. Keep up the good work!
m chapter 169 . 9/1/2013
hi
Ender The Time Lady chapter 169 . 7/30/2013
Alright, after reading the entire thing (and boy, did that ever take a while), one thought is at the forefront of my mind:
You son of a bitch.
Thats all I can say. Just.
Dibby and Snape, I can understand. There's really no way around that. Remus, Tonks, Colin and Teri, I had to quit for the night. And before you object saying Teri didn't die, she was infected. Werewolves are contagious for about a day or so before and after full moon, so I consider that a Big Deal.
And finally, Percy and Narcissa.
Just.
Why universe.
Why.
*Gross sobbing in the distance.*
Seriously, fuck you.
You brilliant bastard.
(I love you...)
south-of-strange chapter 169 . 7/9/2013
I really think this is the best fanfiction I've ever read.

Admittedly, I say that about once a week or so, but I really mean it this time. This is amazing. Not to mention hilarious. I nearly died of laughter when I read "Your username sounds like a sandwich, Bella." It's rare that I find a fanfic that makes me laugh so much, but also make me cry and think. I love how just adding something like Hogwarts having a blog changed Draco's entire fate, and ultimately how everything ended.

All in all, awesome fanfic. I'm looking forward to reading the sequel. Keep writing! :)

–Red
Monkey God chapter 118 . 6/21/2013
Well, actually, monkeys and chimpanzees hate each other because King Monkenface of the monkeys called King Bananahead's mom a slut.
I-Wish-Upon-Falling-Stars chapter 2 . 6/17/2013
hello pretty little review button!
btw, I think at school me and my bf are a bit like the weasleys!
PseudonymousPersona chapter 10 . 6/15/2013
PHIL!
MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
PseudonymousPersona chapter 169 . 6/15/2013
I found this hilarious!
I usually hate Dramione, but you wrote it well.

I was scared while writing this that I would make a grammar or spelling mistake and that Nott would eat me
I'm The Nobody chapter 83 . 6/8/2013
Oh God! So now we have a Dramione pairing (well, partially)! Looks like the story would get AU-er. Despite the fact I do not like Dramiones, I'm too absorbed in the story now to stop reading. :D
I'm The Nobody chapter 44 . 6/7/2013
Ohhhh... the last three chapters (42, 43, 44) are way too good! Love it!
I'm The Nobody chapter 32 . 6/7/2013
ew seor mad Crabbe n Goyle the hylyte of ewr storee... theyar hilareeyus... AWESOME! :D
TheRandomRavenclaw chapter 169 . 5/11/2013
I LOVE THIS STORY! I would have reviewed every chapter, but, well... that would be a lot of reviews... yeah... This story is soooo cool though!
TheRandomRavenclaw chapter 6 . 5/4/2013
I LOVE THIS IDEA! IT IS INSANELY FUNNY!
Magicquill14 chapter 169 . 4/22/2013
I finally finished reading these letter/ one shots and there awesome. Sorry that I didn't review every new post but I was so caught up reading, some of them had me laughing so hard I couldn't breath. I loved that Voldemort was called Phil that was just totally awesome. I've never had my parents so concern either. But I even read some of them to mum and she loved them as well. She especially loves the Crabbe and Goyle posts. I love how you portray Draco on the private blog when Umbridge comes to Hogwarts and how he got out the IS as well. I have never downloaded so many songs from iTunes I absolutely love Relient K and I'd never heard of them before. Thank you for helping me expand my musical genres :) I can't wait to get started reading Hogwarts Blog II
LycoX chapter 169 . 4/5/2013
I have to say, I started reading this last night and finished just now. I absolutely enjoyed it. Although the bits with Crabbe and Goyle were enough to make me want to wince due to their horrible spelling. Voldie being called Phil and YKW was pretty amusing. Pity a lot of the adults were chicken about calling him Phil. I honestly had hoped that Draco and Hermione would wind up together. Draco's mom dying was also something I found pretty sucky.

This is definitely a story I would find worth recommending to anyone.
3,774 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »