Reviews for Sounds of the Ocean
Arrietti chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
The story seemed so realistic. I cried so much at the end since I was expecting a different ending. I guess this kind of story will impact the readers more. I truly enjoy it.
jquackers chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
Zomg, I lovee this one! There just aren't any words good enough to describe it.
yui1808 chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
crap, that was really sad... this story of yours made me feel like i wanna cry while reading the climax up to the end... good story, a very good one...
cheemander chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
oh my gawd Dx that was just horribly sad, but I loved it.

Keep up the ahmazuhzing work
Von Krapper chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
sad but very beautiful.

at least they got together in another life.
Syncope chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
good job sir/ma'am! I'd say that's one happy ending, I don't know about other people though. She woke up with pokes and kisses didn't she? That gotta be a happy ending.

got a question. What happened to Pancakes?
SpiderLilies2007 chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
OH..man T_T..this is really touching my heart and soul...it's hurt...

But damn! Your story is fresh *_* Best "one-shot" I've read so far *gave you an award* XD my own-Spidy Awards-for best "one shot-story" today! lol *applause everyone*
lindred chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
it's touching. i'm feeling to sad now to say anything else.
The Shaman King chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
omg that's such a sad story, perfectly written, but just so sad. Keep up the good work, I'm looking forward to another chap of HSD!
CaptainVonCookie chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
A beautiful story, and an even more beautiful ending!

I haven't read a story that had touched me so much as this one in a really long time!

your story is simply beautiful and leaves anybody aching in their hearts for a love like this! (without the killing parts)
Ayou chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
so it was you who wrote imperfectness.. be ready to hide, no one kills natsuki and shizuru! heheheeh kidding!

nice story though you left me sobbing! you meanie!
bay y jose chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
I don't think its a bad ending. I think its sweet! :3
volk83 chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
Bad ending? oh No this is good ending, SAD but good, so perfect.b

I'd rather see them dead than see them with somebody else.

mean, cruel, heartless, I know but what can I do...

I curious did emerald and ruby can really fused? I read about this in jaded088's FF and now your, so I really curious? _

please tell me, if it's true I got to find one. _
ebony chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
interesting... please I beg if you do another fanfic involving these two try not to kill them
Urban Cowboy chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
Well you're a jolly one aren't you? Seriously, I liked the story. Sad, but just goes to show you that love does last forever.