Reviews for Hurt
Guest chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
Great work! I cried at the first chapter!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/30/2011
What? That was not a bad ending! That was really good! ) I loved it. It was worth reading! Sa lot of stories like that are short and end with the person dying. But you actually made him get better with his frinds' help. I liked it a lot! XD
the woman is a wolf chapter 3 . 10/12/2010
This was really good! I love Riley... so I'm not sure why I like Riley angst so much. A 'manly shriek of delight'! LOL XD That's hilarious!
Skipper96 chapter 3 . 1/22/2010
That was good, I loved it. You did a great job, I loved the details.
HeroesLover77 chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
This story is defs going into my favourites! Its REALLY well written. Seriously, are you a professional or something?
MyJacobsBetterThanBellas chapter 3 . 12/19/2008
Oh my god wow! wat an awesome story! awesome job!
harryedwardgirl93 chapter 3 . 7/17/2008
This was a great fanfic! Good Job)
supernatural16 chapter 3 . 4/4/2008
AWESOME!

i love all the angst

c x x
SarahsaDork chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
-.-

Your mom's SO out of character.
stupid101 chapter 2 . 3/25/2008
good story i feel srry for riley that he cuts himserlf...its just SO out of character!but its a good story!
kmsparklin chapter 3 . 2/10/2008
Sorry i didn't get around to reading these last chapters sooner, but great job. Seriously one of the best written stories I've read, hope to read more of your work!
Wyndom500 chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
Nice!
FantasySci5 chapter 3 . 12/23/2007
Oh my gosh. So sad and depressing and angsty and wonderful! *squee hugs* You know how I love your angst, and this was so sad and bittersweet. I can totally see it "really" happening, because once Ben got the girl, they did kinda stop paying attention to him. And I can see him cutting himself. It's so sad, and I'm glad Ben was there for him. Wow. And please, write the next chapter of "You Will Go". Please? *sad puppy dog eyes and pout* lol
AmbrosiaJade chapter 3 . 12/22/2007
I really like this story. It was sad, and I almost cried, but I loved it. Great job!
MysticWolf4976 chapter 3 . 12/12/2007
Okay, finally had time to sit and write a review hehe... have I mentioned I hate the christmas shopping season yet?

Anyways:

Excellent last chapter... the insight into Riley's mind during this was an excellent idea. The song choice fit really well into the story once again, didn't interrupt the flow at all :).

[I don’t have to talk to anyone. Dr. Morris, the weird old quack just sits there asking me prying questions, I don’t think the guy ever blinks. He’s worse than Ian, and the guy pointed a gun at me about ten times] - *snorts* Riley Riley... *smacks him upside the head*

I wanted to throttle Riley's Mom though... stupid b*

I could feel Riley's pain as he tried to stop... Everytime he started up again I wanted to cry but at the same time, whle I have no experience with this, I know it wouldn't be that easy. Poor Riley, a little naive on that point.

This was one of my favorite parts:

[On some occasions I can catch myself before I pick up whatever tool I happen upon first. Cutting is no longer a desire, it has become an addiction. I feel like a druggie waiting for his next hit, sometimes I go days without doing anything. Those days catch up to me though, and my body shakes, my hand flying to the nearest cut, pressing down on it trying to achieve sweet release.] - Very Powerful chica, kudos :)