Reviews for If I Fell in Love with You
Gulogirl chapter 10 . 8/30/2009
Not a bad chapter. At the start, I wasn't sure if Remus was hallucinating or not. I'm still trying to make up my mind about this turn of events. I can be pedantic about the the slighest of things and I seem to have got a bug in my mind plotwise about the continuity error I mentioned in the previous chapter. Overall, if you're going a bit AU, I guess I can try and ignore it.

P.S. I noticed one of the other reviewers mentioned the bit in DH and that there was no continuity error. I apologise if I sound like a stubborn mule but there was (me being pedantic again). Yes, I know that a Death Eater managed to forciby side along with Hermione in DH but that was only *after* Dumbledore had died. With his Death, everyone that he'd told about Grimmauld while he was Secret Keeper effectively became a Secret Keeper as well and could reveal the location willingly or unwillingly. As long as DD was alive and was the Secret Keeper, no one else could reveal the location so Dung couldn't have told them.
Fleur du Feu chapter 10 . 8/29/2009
I love your story. It's well written and interisting. I can't wait for more!
MAD4moony7 chapter 10 . 8/28/2009
Wow! This story is great, I can't wait for the next chapter:)
Neurotic-Isopod chapter 10 . 8/27/2009
Nice story, good writing , hope to see more )
scopsowl chapter 10 . 8/25/2009
Wow, this chapter was really sad. ;_;
2112 chapter 10 . 8/25/2009
Wow...powerful writing, very descriptive. But I'm so confused...was he Hallucinating? Or was Tonks turned into a werewolf? Or was she killed? Very good chappie though. THank you for updating!
pomegranate-stars chapter 9 . 8/22/2009
AH! No, come on what a cliffie! Please please please update! I was so engrossed in this story that I didn't even notice that there was no more chapters until after I'd clicked the mouse a few times. This is fantastic. Please please update soon!

Love

Allie
Grasspaw chapter 9 . 8/18/2009
Sniff... Poor Remus... I hate Mundungus. I hope he dies of disease and gets eaten by apples. Update soon!
ph chapter 9 . 8/17/2009
Have just finished readinng this story and am absaloutly loving it. Please update soon I'm on the edge of my seat.
Ocean-Eyed Angel chapter 9 . 8/14/2009
Oh my gosh, I LOVE this story so much! I read the whole thing today, and am desperate for more! Please update soon!
The Bagel of Justice chapter 9 . 8/14/2009
Wow. This is fantastic! Keep it going, please!
scopsowl chapter 9 . 8/13/2009
;_; So sad! You are a real great writer! If your readers feel emotion, then you truly are. :) Thank you for being so talented! I can't wait for the chapters to come! Happy writing!
scopsowl chapter 8 . 8/13/2009
Aw. And again greatly connected with the books! Great job!
scopsowl chapter 7 . 8/13/2009
aw!
scopsowl chapter 6 . 8/13/2009
:) I loved this one! All of your writings are so great! And how the connect to the actual books, you're a very talented writer!