Reviews for Missing
Guest chapter 8 . 8/25/2013
This is one of the few well-written HP Naruto fics here. Please update soon.
Guest chapter 8 . 2/20/2013
OMG, this is just cool, REALLY COOL, now, what your job is now is to write the next chapter, ok good, then we wouldent have any "misfourtanents" ok? (just joking you got that right ?)
Guest chapter 8 . 11/27/2012
Ahh! This crossover is great! Why is it that all the goods ones are incomplete? I hope you finish this story, it's too good to go to waste.
Namikaze Soul chapter 8 . 1/28/2011
I like this story can't wait for more! *$*
Kitsukami chapter 8 . 8/10/2010
PLZ update! PLZZZ PLZZZ PLZZZ! :(
ElementalFoxSpirit chapter 8 . 5/19/2010
like the fic

ps sorry the review is lame all of the ones i do are
Kyunika chapter 8 . 3/10/2010
i really like it! it's really interesting, but why are sakura and kakashi thinking about trading harry for naruto. couldn't they at least just pretend they were going to trade him then rescue him at the last minute. i'll be waiting for the next chapter.
Dark Neko 4000 chapter 8 . 2/25/2010
what going to happen next
Little Kunai chapter 8 . 1/11/2010
oh nice! if this story is still going i hope it gets updated.
Little Kunai chapter 7 . 1/11/2010
another good chapter
Little Kunai chapter 5 . 1/11/2010
this story is so good, though it looks like it might be abandoned. i'm really lovin it!
Little Kunai chapter 2 . 1/11/2010
awesome story so far!
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 8 . 10/14/2009
Oh, you are so mean! To stop there! And not to update in over a year. Please,please,please update.
LittleCelina chapter 8 . 7/5/2009
This is one of the MOST REALLY REALLY REALLY A WONDERFUL AMAZING EXCITING STORY I'VE EVER READ!

SO PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

-LittleCelina
Niabi chapter 8 . 4/1/2009
Seeing as how it's been a year since you last updated this fic, I'm guessing you're not planning on continuing it. Just in case you do, though, I'm adding it to my alerts.

And favorites, for that matter; I really like this story.