Reviews for Rob's Eyes
abi chapter 5 . 7/25/2013
Please update this story as soon as you can because I really love it and I want to know how the rest of the story goes even though I've read the books
Rei-baka chapter 5 . 4/26/2013
plaese keep going on, it's pretty good.
Epic Bloody Miss chapter 5 . 1/26/2013
I like the way this story is heading. Especially the jealous lover boy. Keep updating, pretty please?
Guest chapter 5 . 1/9/2013
Keep writing! ! There aren't many good original Jess and Rob stories
Bec chapter 5 . 1/9/2013
A please write more! Rob is my all time Dave character and I live the way you interpreted his POV, please please please
Guest chapter 5 . 10/31/2012
Awesome job. I can't wait to read more. Rob is definitely my favorite character in the book.
P chapter 5 . 8/29/2012
More more more please. I love this series. I like it when you add his thoughts.
Zendaya Luver chapter 5 . 8/6/2012
more please...I luv the way you switched the story into Rob's pov...I like the action in the end...keep up the fab work
TheSecretGarden101 chapter 5 . 7/14/2012
Really good pls update soon :)
Deceptionist chapter 4 . 11/11/2009
Heehee. Whoa, Sean liked Jess? Whoa.

I read it like 5 times but still have no freakin' clue what's a dope girl. I'm patheitc.

I love Rob too much to be healthy- he's so badass! And he should've been more jealous :)
qwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnm0987 chapter 4 . 12/29/2008
LOL the last part was funny. "Who knew what would happen if she went with this “Dave”, especially with how much she likes kissing…"
qwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnm0987 chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
I liked the neding of chapter 9. I can imagine Rob acting like that.
phoebe4448 chapter 4 . 9/13/2008
please please please UPDATE soon I really like this book and I really like hearing it from rob's point of view and you are a really good writer and i like this story so please update SOON!
FoggyMoon chapter 4 . 9/1/2008
OMG, u need to update! its fabulous! write, write, write, write! seriously, its amazing, and i NEED to hear what comes next. are you going to do all of the books? i hope u do! its amazing!
naf rettop yrrah chapter 4 . 8/21/2008