Reviews for May Angels Lead You In
The Duelist's Heiress chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
I liked your story. It makes me smile at how comfort comes from people who care. I like your characterrization of Yami. This line was espescially powrerful: "Even after five thousand years, it never gets any easier." I liked it, a nicely done fic.

TDH
LaberaiTashio chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
Hey,

I like the twist that Tea is the one that departs from the living world to the dead one instead of Yami. :D Keep writing!

LT
DancingDragonBlaze chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
Wow... just... wow. This was touching.

I never really liked Tea/Anzu - her friendship speeches always got a bit under my skin - but this just makes her so... human.

This can happen - I've seen it before. My own sibling had a friend that died even before he entered college, and one day, as we were looking through a scrapbook she had made, she came to his picture and fell silent. She had tapped his face in the picture gently, and she had breathed,

"It's so hard to believe he's dead now."

It's true. Pictures tend to mislead like that. They freeze time, space. Like the person isn't really dead, just... gone.

Incredibly touching, and so, so true. Death comes to us all, some faster than others, and it's something we all must face sometime in our short, short lives.

Thank you so much for writing this.

Ja ne.

DDB
dragonlady222 chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
IT was very sweet and sad.
LadyBastet92 chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
I was very close to crying when I read this. At first, I was worried this was a JoeyxTea fanfic, but I was happily surprised. You did a very good job!
some random reviewer chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
That's a score for Christianity. what a wonderful piece of work!Your wonderful words are quite integrated into the story, indeed. Wow. You are very gifted.
uberhaxxor of pwnage chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
this is definitely one of my favorite fanfics. i wonder why they never illustrate the astronomical generation gap on the show? wow, i sounded really smart just now.
DAD chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
Very interesting, shows lots of imagination and thought. I'm proud what you have written and will always be there for you...