Reviews for The Battle of Sigma Octanus IV
Shadowclaw98 chapter 27 . 7/24
God...that was depressing. I have a feeling it's only going to get worse. Regardless this has me hooked, and I don't normally say that with fics. Even ones I've been following for a long time haven't had me this interested so kudos
Shadowclaw98 chapter 11 . 7/23
Ah god, you got me welling up there.

Oh, you might get a spam of reviews on your old fics for a bit so apologies for that. But I really am enjoying this.
Shadowclaw98 chapter 5 . 7/23
You know what? I hope Jon gets killed. I REALLY hope he gets killed.

Aside from that I'm enjoy this so far.
Scarlet Rabbit chapter 3 . 6/20/2014
She should really got that checked out. Wouldn't want an infection.
Scarlet Rabbit chapter 2 . 6/20/2014
Not bad I think the only problem with this chapter is that the gunner wouldn't have waited to be told to shoot.
Scarlet Rabbit chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
Interesting beginning.
lynda.key1 chapter 9 . 10/21/2013
Finished reading the entire series not long ago. Can't wait for the next update to the current story. Since Cooper was such an inspiration to me I'm re-reading the series again and it is just as amazing as the first time!
MECHANICALCHEESE chapter 37 . 8/31/2013
Wait, wuh? The Doctor ALWAYS wins. When it comes to being a medic, and someone is hurt, the Medic temporarily outranks everyone, because it's his responsibility to make sure his charges don't die.
lynda.key1 chapter 50 . 6/22/2013
Absolutely amazing!
92fireDemon chapter 50 . 2/24/2013
Epic story is epic! can't wait to read the rest in the series!
Heart0fSt33l chapter 50 . 2/2/2013
Wish I had read this before, this was a great story. I can guess that your sequal will be even better but I won't be able to tell until I read it.
Sist3m chapter 50 . 1/21/2013
i know im late with this, but o well. Ive read this story about 4 times. that counts for all of them, and each time i read it it is still badass. i want to thank you for posting this story, and that goes for the other 3 as well. so thank you.
Guest chapter 14 . 12/8/2012
AH...Camo 3
Guest chapter 11 . 12/8/2012
Well fuck.
dahellraider chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Just read through this after looking for a good fanfic to read. And I must say this story was really well written. The hard struggle of the company the battle was told really well, and I especially liked the way you did flashbacks in between. It gave more insight to Coopers character, and how much her family really means to her during the battle. I wont waste anytime and begin to read your sequels now, and my only complaint is that i only just now caught on to this fic series.