Reviews for The Freak Epiphany
PrincessAnime8 chapter 4 . 8/2/2011
Did anyone ever adopt this?
Catherine chapter 3 . 7/8/2008
i really like this story. I hope you update soon.
Catherine chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
I really love this idea. I hope theres more to come.
mightymic chapter 3 . 1/23/2008
There's a cople of points I'd like to make:

Scot is Cyclops who's eyes are powere light rays not a psychic.

I don't think magneto ever taught at the school but that is the impression we are left with.

I couldn't tell, was Ellen pissed at the boys, giving them shit or not. I couldn't tell from the flow of the coversation? More important was she saying they were in any way responable for the openning of the gate? I sure as hell hope not! They did everything the could to stop it and people blame them for it. That really pisses me off, even more when they put up with the abuse.

If you watch the show closely more often than not it is Dean that is saving Sam's ass and not the other way around.

The mythology of the Supernatural series mantains that as children Dean basicly raised Sam cared for and protected him not the other way around. (Sam to Dean: You were ny hero, I looked to you, I wanted to be you)

You got things a little bit bass acwords and its to bad becouse I really like the premis.
Moon Lovegood chapter 3 . 1/20/2008
Nice story. I like it.
saofan3064 chapter 3 . 1/20/2008
I like the jedi phrase it was humorous. Update soon please
lilgurlgreen chapter 3 . 1/20/2008
Cool so far! Can't wait till the next update!
Potzy375 chapter 3 . 1/20/2008
Awesome chapter! I hope you update before you go away cause 7 weeks is a really long time. But if you don't I understand, its just I'm not a patient person, you can even ask my family and friends. :-) Anywho have fun on your trip.
lelann37 chapter 3 . 1/20/2008
enjoyed the chapter! poor sam, can't even be a mutant like dean...hehe, thanks for the update
Motherlyclucker chapter 3 . 1/20/2008
Aww, oh well, have fun on your farm, and I'll be waiting for your next update!
SupernaturalSweetheart chapter 3 . 1/20/2008
Forks...Washington...huh! See your a twilight fan then. I love the story it's great keep it up!
Jas-TheMaddTexan chapter 3 . 1/20/2008
Cool. I know how it feels to be busy. Just get it up as soon as you can.
Gala000085 chapter 3 . 1/20/2008
Glad you updated! That was a great chapter!
Dan chapter 3 . 1/20/2008
good new chapters keep up the good work...so what's gonna happen with Sam he was kind of dark in this chapter, i see hime like Jean becuz they have some of the same powers so is he gonna join Magneto or the Demons?
princess moon shadow chapter 3 . 1/19/2008