Reviews for Where Do I Fit In Your Life?
Daniel6 chapter 6 . 5/8
So Dawn is to Buffy what Brian is to Xander. Its B/X 2.0! Hope the following happens: Buffy and Xander end up together. Dawn and Brian end up together. And Spike ends up in an ash tray.
Well-Good-Luck-With-That chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
I would just like to say (because my fanfiction is messed up and will not let me send you a message) I think that you are very horrible putting people's fanfics on a BadFic community. Who do you think you are?

I am disgusted by you. Goodbye.
Red chapter 6 . 4/11/2005
YOUR FIC SUCKS! I regret what I told you befpre!
Mike chapter 6 . 12/16/2003
Extremely cool story - remember reading up to part 5 a long time ago, please say you're eventually gonna finish this... lovin the fact that Buffy's having to be indecisive for once. Please finish it, I need closure on the B/X and Br/D aspects of the story.
das chapter 1 . 8/13/2003
Stinks.
Drache3 chapter 6 . 2/21/2003
Ye Gods man!

This story has been one of the best B/X tales I've ever had the pleasure of reading.

You have far too much insight into the characters; it's as they are relating a story to you and you are just writing it down for posterity.

The dialouge is sharp and witty; your descriptive work evokes such vivid images in my mind it's almost frightening. A few minor spelling errors aside, this has been a top notch story all the way. I eagerly await part six.
Wolf31 chapter 6 . 1/7/2003
I am really enjoying this fic. I hope the couples actually become couples. Waiting for more chapters.
Furious George chapter 6 . 10/11/2002
Ray. A disappointing chapter that is all sound and fury, signifying nothing. Sorry.

Furious
darvy chapter 6 . 8/30/2002
Not bad save for the Marty Stu, but what you really need to make this story good is a monkey. Include a monkey in your next chapter and your plot would be much improved.
Donnie Darko chapter 6 . 7/26/2002
Great great fic, Raygun. Like your style, you convinced me.
Jane McCartney chapter 6 . 7/23/2002
Great! If the writers ever decide to change the Buffverse to X/B, you should be called to join them - seriously. It's realistic and sensitive, funny and dramatic, all in good time...
Queen Boadicea chapter 4 . 7/17/2002
Ray, don't apologize for this chapter or any other you've written. I have to admit that I'm too fond of the main core of Slayerettes to have any patience with outsiders. Usually when I see fictions that attempt to introduce new characters I get impatient and avoid them. The characters usually turn out to be Mary Sues and boring as hell. But I have to admit your Brian has levels and layers that make him as fascinating to read about as the other characters. His induction into the Slayerettes through tragedy make him more than a one-note creation and the possibility of a Brian/Dawn relationship is woven seamlessly into that of a relationship between Buffy and Xander. The latter is something I'd very much like to see and I hope that's what you have in mind for the future. I'm really tired of all the Spuffiness that's been clogging up and your story is shaping up to be a wonderful antidote to it.
brat chapter 6 . 7/16/2002
uh dude this is total torture and torture is against the law! such a great writer lives in your mind! can't wait to read the novel! have you ever read the buffy series 'unseen' by nancy something or other? well she made up the whole triology and uh it was good. i bet i would love yours more. enough with the flirting for me! bye then

p.s. stop the torture...plzzzzzzzzzz
Jane McCartney chapter 5 . 5/31/2002
Wow Ray, all I can say is that you really inspire me. I wish I could write just half as good as you do... No, a quarter! Yeah, I'd be Happy Girl then. Every and each new chapter always blew me off. This fic is amazing. Please, update soon. You take months and leave us in deep torture here!
krisseth2000 chapter 4 . 4/25/2002
hey im just wondering when u will start to finish ur stories like this one, i get really into ur stories cause ur a great writer and then u dont finish them. please finish this one and ur other cause there really great