Reviews for How Things Turn Out
dcp1992 chapter 3 . 3/18/2013
Great story so far! Nice continuation from the last. Even though this hasn't been updated in a while, it has she start of a good story. Hope to see this continue sometime.
loco' fan-fic lover chapter 3 . 4/9/2011
i love this! ty for it all! ily forever!(um... in a writer-reader way not ew...)
big sister chapter 3 . 2/7/2009
Lol! I loved this chapter! So funny and you really got the best out of each character.

Lol so I get to sing and make a cd? Brilliant! Lol!

I love jo in this chapter!

Great writing lil sis!

update soon
Gargoyal chapter 2 . 11/11/2008
Its nice to see a continuation of "How things work out". Personally I never liked the ending you gave it. This is an interesting plot line you have set up here. It seems to jumble between each of the chapters and I don't see where this is going, but I hope to find out soon.

Hope to hear from you soon,

SSJ3MysticGohan
your big sis chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
I finally got some time to read this chapter!

OMG! its good

but i thought miria went to university in the last one...when did he get time to go to the future

well unis do get off before high schools so he might of finished the semester then left.

i like this story sis! so keep it up!
Spirrow chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
I don't remember Marker from the series... if you invented it, Bravo for continuing the "name puns" D. At the beginning your descriptions were good, but near the end, I felt you didn't have enough balanced with all of the dialog. Also, watch out for redundant words, like saying hair and then she grabs a hair clip, it just makes the repeated word stick out in an unnatural way, (I know because I am guilty of this all the time!) My advice is to read your word out loud, to see if it sounds awkward.(It's fine the way it is, and it's up to you, but just some friendly critique) Other than that, it was a good story. Felt kind of like "Laguna Beach DBZ", I just felt lost at all of these characters I had never heard of before, I suppose you have previous stories, but I was lost several times. Keep writing! -Spirrow

PS- I didn't laugh at the rooster joke, I felt like it was clever, but didn't really belong.