Reviews for How Does this work again?
Dragon of Yin and Yang chapter 12 . 5/12/2014
Please continue!
anonomon chapter 12 . 9/29/2012
I love this story. Am is adorable, and violet os just plain awesome. Please update. Please?
Invader Ivy chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Hope you update soon!
Bee4ever chapter 12 . 12/22/2011
Good story so far...are you planning on updating soon, or did you abandon this story? I hope not!
AzErTy007 chapter 12 . 5/16/2011
It was a great story and I really enjoyed reading the 11 chapters you posted. It's too bad you never updated it though... Any chance you will ever continue writing and post new chapters? *puppy eyes*

Well, anyway, thank you for writing this!
Lunar Mist chapter 12 . 3/14/2011
So, is this story still going? It's an amazing story, and I very much wonder what's going to happen next. Ratchet, please let Minimedic update. :P
forestreject chapter 12 . 12/28/2010
aww man, I wanted to see her reaction to Jacks poking her.
Teddy-wabbitz chapter 12 . 8/30/2010
Such a shame this was never finished.
Kagekitsonegal chapter 12 . 5/1/2010
its good plz upgrade when you get a chance ok!
Butterfly chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
Please please update this It's so interesting and fun to read. And I like how you have a nice balance of reality into this. It makes it a sorta realistic...especially what that character, Amber goes through. So yea, it's not a Mary-Sue and that makes it all the more awesome!
Dragon260 chapter 12 . 5/14/2009
I love those marriage jokes.
AMAPADME chapter 12 . 2/19/2009
Oh God your little side talks here are fraggin funny.

Love the Trailer. Oh I am about bouncing up and down (like a little kid) with excitement for this movie. (my kids love when I act this...not)Anyway glad you are not dead, it would be just awful if that happened. Love your writings they still make me laugh so much.
StarSwoop chapter 12 . 2/8/2009
can't wait for updates, hope all is going well with you. trailer impressive but still think Bay has a penchant for winding us hardcore fans up! Oh and tell Ratch i think i need some medical TLC...;)
Raven06 chapter 12 . 2/2/2009
i got all excited for a new chapter XD

ah oh well its still nice to know thhat you're still among the living
Elita One chapter 12 . 2/2/2009
lol Mini is plannign her revenge on Sunny boy

whats wrong with Mini that she cant work with Ratch?