Reviews for Contrast
Sailor Pandabear chapter 21 . 5/27/2014
nice
Poofable chapter 21 . 1/7/2010
D'aww, that actually made my eyes water up. ;_;

It was amazing, and it's good that Myotismon gave her up for her happiness. *sniffle* I feel so proud of that bishie. T_T
digipoke1 chapter 21 . 5/26/2009
awsome awsome and awsome i was sad at the end though ladydevimon and Myotismon forever
Animelover Inf chapter 4 . 10/6/2008
I like this so far. Good job!
Lightning13 chapter 21 . 5/25/2008
great ending, a bit sad but good none the less... one problem though, Fin or any of the other generic endings, is a bad way to end a story... kind of an insult to the reader's intelligence in the sense of it saying they can't tell it is over themselves. I liked it all except for that .
LadyVamdemon chapter 21 . 5/25/2008
I love how I was right in a way, this was a sort of tragedy. But it's totally NOT what I expected. And Myotismon's mum coming back, wow. I really think any other author would have had Acacia come back, but this was original.

I really dig this ending because it reflects my own situation with Myotismon being douche and me as LadyD, in the end she chooses someone else but he lets her go and he is ok.

I have to say that this story really touched me. *applauds* Great job! Your use of vocabulary was simply stunning and the story flowed magnificently. Your best work so far, hand down. Just... wow. Beautiful piece of work, I enjoyed every moment reading it.
Lord Pata chapter 21 . 5/24/2008
Nice finale but kinda odd that Gatomon had kids with both Myo and Wizzy, why don't you have her having kids with Patamon and Veemon in the way? I mean she was having kids with all the ones interested in her lol

Also you should had added Patamon in the picture enclosed, if TK was there Patamon should be there too, mostly after he was the first one in forgive her, good ol' Pata he sure honors to be the angel of hope, or Gatomon's angel of hope as she put it on the letter herself

Really nice fic this is the first MyoGato fic that kept me hooked ever since I found this site years ago
LadyVamdemon chapter 20 . 5/24/2008
That was very emotional. I knew this would end in a tragic manner somehow... But there's still the epilogue. I actually had tears in my eyes at the end and I'll tell you something, that doesn't happen too often for me.

There's not much else to say... except that it was even more awesome than I expected. Also Con was very well written.
Lord Pata chapter 20 . 5/23/2008
How much you wanna bet that she will stay with Myo in the end? lol

It will be really ankward for her to be with the others mostly now that she is a LadyDevimon, but at least she also should apology with Patamon/Angemon, maybe she didn't loved him that way but who says he didn't loved her? so at least she should apologize to him just in case
Lightning13 chapter 19 . 5/18/2008
Interesting... can't help but feel for vampy... I want to see what Kari does...
Lightning13 chapter 18 . 5/10/2008
Well... interesting... I don't really like where this is heading... it's a good chapter other than that though...
Lightning13 chapter 17 . 5/4/2008
Is this the end of the story? It seems very open. I like how you could create a atmosphere of tension though. good chapter if it wasn't the end... if it is the end well it's still good but the ending seems so open...
LadyVamdemon chapter 17 . 5/2/2008
One thing I really have to comment on is your excellent use of vocabulary and description. Wizardmon and Myotismon look as though they're going to have it out in the end.

Actually, I sense a tragedy, like something is going to happen to either LadyDevi, Con or Wizardmon. I could be just making assumptions, though.
Lord Pata chapter 17 . 5/1/2008
A timid little Gatomon? Yeah right and Davis beats Ken at soccer XD

Gatomon was anything but timid, fear of Myotismon is one thing and being timid is a different thing the proof is that look on her eyes Myotismon hated, if Gatomon would have been timid she never would have glared at him not even once

But now I have seen all Wizzy and Myo getting along? that's like saying that Tai and Matt never got into a fight which isn't true lol

You sure know how to make the fics really interesting with those twists :)
Lightning13 chapter 16 . 4/27/2008
Great chapters, (to those you you reading i read 15-16) I like Constatine, nothing better than the naive childe. So... yeah... Not really much to say, I bet Wizardmon went to see the child To find out the truth... or you weren't thinking that...