Reviews for It's Your Kingdom
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
THAT WAS AWESOME! SO... PAINFULLY... FUNNY! XD
But seriously? Link and Zelda are NOT that dramatic. And why is Ganon the only one talking normally? Anyway, It was really well written, but I would've made Ganon be good or something like that after saving them like that. It would have been so funny if Link had used the Triforce to turn Ganon good!
Keep writing awesome stories!
Jadely chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
BAhahahaha! Ahh.. :) Gosh.

*wipes laughing tears*

I love all the sterotypes you broke in this- all the "No! NO! It cannot be!" moments that make up half of the Zelda fanfiction domain.

I havn't read any of your serious stories, but I sure enjoy your humor.
Silvara chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Really, how could they! Ungratefut brat indeed... xD

The speech patterns were hilarous! Fav.
FantasyMind231 chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
I... not... they... Wha?

HAAHAAhAAHAAHAAHAA
Chracknas chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
That was a freaking hilarious story. And I thought that Ganondorf was evil. Hehehe... Great story.
Liberius chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
After god knows how many "woe to the tragic romance between nobles and commoners" fics I've read, your fic was a breath of fresh air. Thank You
Eternal Nocturne chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
LOL! XD

Well, I guess that's what you get for being evil. :p

Great job. :D
Ace chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
I have to say, this is not my normal type of read. But this had me in stitches the entire time.

Excellent, it was essentially a crack-fic without all of the suck. From all the stuff I've read that is apparently very difficult to do.

Keep up the good work (I know this fic is old, but I felt it would encourage you to do so if I left a review)
ChaosxPaladin chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
Oh man, this is freaking hilarious. I have never seen anyone make Ganondorf so BADASS. Awesome job.
FanimeScribbler chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
I rarely ever actually laugh out loud when reading fanfiction but this did the trick.

Absolutely amazing! Damn, you're good at funny stories - and serious ones too! Now I wanna fanfic...again...

Da Scribbler
Shadsie chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
*Laughs* Link, you jerk! Thanks to him, you got the girl, and you had to kill him anyway. I love Ganondorf's sense of practicality, here. Maybe it's that all the "romantic angst/tragedy" fics about how Link and Zelda couldn't get together because she's noble and he's a commoner never made much sense to me. (Now, that's not to say that those fics are all bad, I seem to recall reading some good ones that I can't remember the titles to), but still... To me, the fairy tale goes "Hero gets Princess." (unless it's the Twilight Princess, sadly).
Sparty the Bold chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
Reading your fanfiction, I fear you have some kind of fixation on Ganondorf. Heh, but it's all good. I love how you toy with the King of Evil like you do. Heck, I wrote a fanfic once that had him drink a bottle of Lon Lon Milk because Malon and Talon insisted that he do so, ignorant of the blatant threats to their lives that he kept making, and for the rest of the story he carried along with him the embarrassing tell-tale signs of a milk mustache (and I'm sad, for that story died when my laptop became a thing of the past and all my unfinished stories vanished with it...er...I guess not vanished, but out of my possession for a very long time).

Ah! I keep dabbling in irrelevancies...well, what I said is somewhat relevant, so actually it's only a simple digression from focusing on your fic.

So...ahem...I really liked this one-shot. I like the line at the end where the Dark Knight in the employ of Ganondorf made mention that Link and Zelda just HAD to kill the man who had single-handedly ended the angst of them never confessing their love to one another. Ganondorf, you will be remembered...

Hehe, great job, as always.

-Sparty
sakurahanaalice chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
hahahahahah! :) That was funny. For all that Ganondorf did, they killed him. Oh well.
MiekoYagyu chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
This is priceless. I dislike those stories were Zelda gets all angsty just because Link is lower class. You made a point with this fic, but you made a humorous point.
Sweet Valentine chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
This story is made of all kinds of win, and I can't believe I haven't read it until now. Awesome and hilarious work! :)