Reviews for Naruto and Hinata: A Christmas Wish come True
TheWateringWizard chapter 2 . 4/23
That was pretty dang hot!
TheWateringWizard chapter 1 . 4/23
Oh my godddddd! That chapter was freakin perfect you made me cry! Naruto and Hinata's interactions were perfect!

Even though Lee is pretty OOC I still love him.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
Ha I find it funny that you wrote this way back in 2007 and now we have Naruto The Last movie and he has a bright red scarf that Hinata knitted for him. You know, come to think of it, I don't even know if your going to see this since you might be done with fanfiction. Ah well.
Liana chapter 9 . 8/18/2014
I'm sorry but I think your person is completely Overpowered. I mean seriously, her standing up to a Hyuuga like that, is just pure shit. Even Sakura wouldn't do that. Tsunade maybe because shes above him (in power). She's like the same age if not a few years older and shes doing all that. I know if my OC was in your position I might tell him off and attempt to hold him off but of course hes not such a coward that he would give up like that..
Taylor Wilson chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
I liked the chapter, but I think you should've warned about your OC, because I was really expecting more of a canon chapter.. also, I think Lee is a bit OOC, don't you think?
Guest chapter 5 . 6/5/2014
It is Nii-san
nicky8399 chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
your story is perfect
Guest chapter 10 . 12/26/2012
I have ideas but i dont know how to make a fanfiction.i could type them down here and other people will make it happen!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/26/2012
I'm loving it!
zephyr2806 chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Really great lemon and a great description of your OC. Akari should be in the anime! :))
x.NaruHinaKiba.x chapter 3 . 8/23/2011
Aww :) but Lee didn't say it back :(
x.NaruHinaKiba.x chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Wow, this chapter was so good that you could have ended the story here If you wanted! I'm glad u continued though! ;)
Gaara's Secret Mistress chapter 10 . 9/5/2009
WOw that was good
Godschildtweety chapter 10 . 8/3/2009
i love it
Extra Gone chapter 10 . 9/10/2008
M-m Naruto and Hinata doing it, lol.

I'm a-gonna favorite this!