Reviews for Picture
LadyAhiru chapter 3 . 1/5/2014
Wait,,,So he can't Remember Jazz but he can remember Prowl? That is soooo sad! D:
Esor 'Rolamee chapter 3 . 1/24/2013
Awwwwwe! Adorableness cliffhanger! :3

Please update soon, I'd really love to read some more.

Fantastic read with perfect everything :D
Dvana chapter 3 . 6/2/2009
I liked the structure of this last chapter. Sad to see that you've moved on, but I enjoyed reading what you had written. Thanks!
Kittona chapter 3 . 4/26/2008
yes, an update! woot! please update again soon!
Dragowolf chapter 3 . 4/24/2008
YOU UPDATED! YEAH! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! THANK YOU! I am so happy for an update! I have been waiting for one and waiting and now it has come and I'm so happy! LOVE THIS CHAPTER! Though it is a bit sad. Still love it and am happy to see it!

Bluestreak is in love with Wheeljack Right? PLEASE SAY I'M RIGHT! Cause it is the only person I can think of...

So what was with the disk that Barricade put inside his sparkcasing? Was it a memory file or something?

PLEASE MORE PLEASE! I cann't wait till the next chapter! You have me so hooked on this story it is not even funny! LOVE THIS STORY! PLEASE MORE!

Does Blue ever get his memory back? Or at least part of it? Or does he at least find out his creators are Jazz and Prowl? PLEASE! Your the only one who can answer these questions! PLEASE! MORE! PLEASE! PLEASE! I'm begging here! PLEASE! LOVE THIS STORY! PLEASE MORE!

I love the flashbacks, they were fun!
cmdrtekk chapter 3 . 4/23/2008
A tough and sweet chapter all in one. THese mechs are really being put through the ringer. Keep up the good work. Clever move with the transmissions.
Rangerfan58 chapter 3 . 4/23/2008
are they going to let Blue's memories come back naturally?
flamingmarsh chapter 3 . 4/23/2008
its good so far. is it Sunstreaker? keep it up.
blood shifter chapter 3 . 4/23/2008
YAY! new update. poor blue. thats gotta be so hard for prowl and jazz. awesome chapter. update soon please.
AyameKitsune chapter 3 . 4/23/2008
*Grins* I love this fic! _ I can't wait to see what happens next! _
Novamyth chapter 2 . 3/27/2008
Poor Blue! I hope you update soon! XD
Gianduja chapter 2 . 1/29/2008
i'm all vaklempt right now. for reals. i love the idea that they were a happy family but now war torn and hurt. i hope it works out for them D:
Vespalovin chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
This story is so good, I wonder why there aren't more reviews. Please continue! I'm dying to know what happens to Bluestreak
ThreeBlackRoses chapter 2 . 12/22/2007
Yay angst! Where would I be without it? Out of my non-existent job, that's for sure! Kudos on another fabulous chapter.
Rangerfan58 chapter 2 . 12/21/2007
man you just HAD to make Bluestreak lose his memories didn't ya