Reviews for Guardian: Darkness Rising
Sailor Pandabear chapter 4 . 8/4/2011
Sara chapter 4 . 1/13/2008
I know I've been here before but good next whole thing in the archieverse taken a step further beyond what comics can do rich in is importent.

This Knuckles story will be another favorite on my list.
Shinrabansho chapter 4 . 1/12/2008
Even though I'm a bit sad that it's the last chapter, I'm quite satisfied with it. It's slightly different than your other chapters, but I didn't see anything you did wrong, so all I can say that it's a fanfiction that's worth reading. Hopefully, you will continue to write good stories in the future! Until then!

Shinrabansho chapter 3 . 1/12/2008
Finally, I had the time to read your third chapter and I have to say that it's brilliant. You are a really talented writer, did you know that? And I think it's good to have fun while writing, because that's one of the things that make up a good author.

What draw me into this chapter was that it was out of the villains view. It's interesting and deep, so good job!

Shinrabansho chapter 2 . 12/17/2007
Great Chapter! I love how you portrait the characters emotions! Both chapters have showed that you have put great care in them, that it took time writing them. But now we have a problem...I want more! So please? This won't be only a two-shot, right?

Shinrabansho chapter 1 . 12/17/2007

A friend told me that you write good stories, so I thought I'd take a look :-)

To be honest, I didn't expect much, because I'm not a fan of one-shots. Don't understand me wrong, they can be masterly written and really fit, but I'm always left behind with wanting more...

I have to say your first chapter has that affect on me too, so I'm glad you wrote a second chapter!

So, all in all, I just wanted to say I enjoyed it!

ScaleSale chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
Oh! Knuckles is one of my favorite characters because he's so interesting...I think you managed to portrait him just fine!

No really, I enjoyed it very much! Will you write another chapter for it? Good job!
Sara chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
What I meant was the effect of the chaos emeralds seems to have an intoresting effect. Can twist even the best intentions. That's what I meant by the charector loseing something and not knowing it. Yes I like archieverse stories too.
Sara chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
ooh this Knuckle the Echidna point of view oops. Yes I'm looking forward to the continuation of the archieverse stories of Knuckles as well.

Keep up the good writting.
shockhorror chapter 1 . 11/11/2007

Great work! I really look forward to future archiesonic fics! ]

If I could critique it in any way, I'd say that it was a tad too much of a #181 recount. But that's ok, it is extremely difficult to get the ideas across without retelling the story in a sense.

] Otherwise, you did an awesome job! I just hope that this is the situation Knuckles really is in, so this fic fits in with the comic!
PrideEdwardElric chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
OMG this was the best discription of Knuckles ever! I'm a big fanatic on this plot, heck a fanatic on the comic as a whole. I was reading the latest issue last night and surprised to see his ironic fate. I can't wait for the next issue!
Sara chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
Oh I hear your thoughts Finitenius I assume?

I think that could be who this is but could be an enchidna after the chaos detailed transformation.

Makes me wonder if that transformation makes a charector losses something in the process of being in contact with the chaos emeralds.
CallMyName chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
Hey, a new story from you XD

I'm glad you found the inspiration to write one

I find it very good, as always, you manage to describe the feelings a character goes through. It's something only few manage without making their characters seems OOC or overemotional.

My only tip would be to look through the grammar again. There were no obvious spelling mistakes, but some of the sentences sounded a bit funny, like: As I hit the ground, I saw in front of me were Kommisar, Finitevus and, to my shock, Remington.

Maybe like that? As I hit the ground, I saw the Komisar, Finitevus and, to my shock, Remington in front of me.

I'm not entirely sure (being German and all), but that's one thing I noticed, the sentences weren't so clearly understandable as in your other stories. 'til the next time and hope you get many reviews!