Reviews for Idle Hands
0equilibrium0 chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
I love this! Two of my favorite fandoms in one story!
Shoelace83 chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
i know this is super old but i love it to death... you should write koenma's reply, if you havent already.

Stockmon chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
So, I needed something to do tonight that was YYH related, and decided fan-fiction would work. I came across this story, and though it was short it amply killed my boredom, and I think you did well portraying an irritated Yusuke, nice work.
sisko66002 chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Your story has given me ideas for what the boys would do to to alleviate boredom. I thank you for the inspiration.
loretta537 chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
this was fun. i wonder what koenma finds for them to do or if the paper gets lost on his desk.
emo-foxkitten chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
that was weird
Kaleidoscope Sky chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
Ahaha. They would, too...not that I'd MIND. _

Props, it always annoys me how the anime (AND manga!) always portray Yusuke as the strongest when Hiei OR Kurama could kick his butt into next week and BACK without giving it time to land. On that note; have you noticed that every time they get a new 'important' enemy, somewhere along the line, they're going to get a Super-Mega-Awsome-Deluxe-Intensely amazing power up? I wouldn't find it so annoying if it was incremented, but no, it's; 'WHAM! I am now 80x stronger that I was five minutes ago, since it would look kinda bad if you cleaned the floor with me.' () T.T sigh.

But I digress.

I have to say, this gave me a good chuckle, and it's SO Yusuke. He WOULD write a letter to Koenma demanding a mission, and upon recieving it would immediately begin moaning and complaining about what a pain it was. Ahaha. I swear, he subtituted whining for cigarettes and now he can't quit! _

It seems redundant to say, since your work is synonymous with AWSOME, but well done.
madhumalati not logged in chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
oh damn, this was hilarious. Several things stood out:

Yusuke being pounded by a paper storm of reports. After his disgraceful behaviour at school, he certainly deserves it.

The bit where he's fumbling for an eraser. Not-thinking before he writes is so perfectly him.

His assessment of Hiei and Kurama. I don't think he's dumb enough to think they're less creepy/scary/crooked than they are, and I liked that you put that in there.

"And that’s really not a good thing. Because I can think of all sorts of chaos by myself, and that’s without running the idea past, oh, say, Kurama?" I can only imagine what that would be like. And I can see Kurama taking great joy in teaching Yusuke how to wreak havoc on the Reikai. It sounds like something he'd do.

Lastly: I don’t write reports, damn it! We break things! -that line had me howling for five whole minutes.

You really made my day with this one!
Noc and NC not signed in chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
"We break things!" lol, so true.

Very Yusuke-like! Good job!
yourtypicalpsycho chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
too funny!_
Gir135246 chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
I love this, it really goes sound like something Yusuke would write if he honestly felt like it.
Hieiko chapter 1 . 11/11/2007