Reviews for Rocky Horror, After the Castle
piraterose chapter 17 . 10/28/2010
I know this story was finished almost a year ago. So not sure if you will get this. But I wanted to write you and thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful story! My favorite chapter was when they were "married" - I actually had tears in my eyes when Brad wasn't getting it I could really feel Janets pain.

The X-Files chapter was fun - but did pull me out of the story a bit - and you didn't finish what happend to them - but I assume they got back in one piece.

Best wishes in all you do! And thanks again!

PirateRose
MandyM82 chapter 17 . 3/15/2010
Ohh, I love this story! I just finished reading it (it took me a few days because I kept having to do stuff).

Everyone was so in character, and you've given me a new perspective on Transylvanians. I've added your story to my favorites and I'll have to read it again soon.

I don't think Richard O'Brien would say it sucked (then again I don't know him...wish I did!). You've done such a good job he might really like it, if he reads fanfics.

Kudos to you and KEEP WRITING!

-Amanda
killinjoke chapter 17 . 10/30/2009
You're awesome. Thanks for the delightful story, I really enjoyed reading every chapter. Happy ending! Yay!
Magenta-Skye chapter 17 . 10/30/2009
I really enjoyed this story and am sorry to see it end. Yes, it was a great ride and I faved it. Maybe someday you'll write a sequel to this, a little trouble in paradise for both couples, just saying because I loved this story so much. :)
TheNatemanCometh chapter 14 . 10/26/2008
Good job! It's crazy how you can keep everything together with school and life, yet keep the story in line and keep on keepin' on. It's great therapy. See you in a few.
GoddessVixen chapter 14 . 10/23/2008
Keep it up and continue you with the story I love the characater of Riff-Raf
killinjoke chapter 14 . 10/22/2008
Awesome. I'm so glad you've kept up the writing. This story is great, I really enjoy it.
GoddessVixen chapter 13 . 9/21/2008
Loved the new chapter! I like the way you semi have Azelema remember her true identity. Keep up the good work
killinjoke chapter 12 . 9/4/2008
Please don't give up on this story, I love it! Sorry I forgot to review last time, I just remembered recently to check on updates. I read the chapters as soon as they're announced to my email. Keep going!
TheNatemanCometh chapter 12 . 7/17/2008
Well done, well done. I think I've seen people that could pass for RiffRaff and Magenta at the mall before. That Betty chick is just a you know what her whole attitude towards Janet made me mad, but at least she has Brad, he always seems to know what to do to make her feel at ease. I wonder where the idea came from for Janet to be a waitress and have the "serious regard for tableside service". Was that on your mind by chance from classes? Later
Kendall chapter 12 . 7/14/2008
I love this chapter and the way in which you gave more meat to the relationship between Brad and Janet.
rhpsdeadzonefan chapter 12 . 7/13/2008
AW! YAY! I'm so glad you put out another chapter! I was afraid you'd gotten the dreaded writer's block! *shudders* It's like the anti-matter laser for writers! haha

I love love LOVE this chapter and this story. It's absolutely brilliant! The Ralph (AKA up-chuck) and Betty bit was hilarious and sad. OOH! And I loved how the jeweler was Transylvanian too! It's the little touches that really stick out. :)

I can't wait for the next chapter!
kendall chapter 11 . 7/8/2008
Excellent! I can't wait until the next installment. I also enjoy how while you have kept the character of Janet,Brad,Magenta, and Riff-Raf entact with the character from the movie. Also you have provided much need understanding and depth to these characters
T'eyla Minh chapter 11 . 6/27/2008
Hey! I finally made it over here to read this. :) (Blame computer breakage.)

You know, I can still remember reading the very first draft of this nearly eight years ago (feel old yet?) and, I'm afraid, still pining for the Switch Switch, because that was pure genius. ;)

Anyway. I love this story. There are so many brilliant elements in it which indicate how much thought you've put in to both the story itself and to the movie's more, um, subtle nuances. It has a definite sense of 'ah! of course!' to it - the sunglasses, for example. I also like the more sinister take on Frank.

I am intrigued as to where you're going with the rest of this. Update soon. :)
TheNatemanCometh chapter 11 . 5/28/2008
They're both very lucky people to have met each other and worked out all the differences they have between each other. To have a woman purring would definitely take some time to accept, but props to Brad for doing so. "Hey my girlfriend is an alien" trumps any earthling bragging rights.

Brad, Dr. Scott, Janet, Rocky! Dr. Scott, Janet, Brad, Rocky! !