Reviews for Rain III
Hancock23 chapter 1 . 5/24/2016
i can't decide which pov makes me the saddest. it's hard being harry. brilliant though.
Robotboy chapter 1 . 5/10/2015
oh. congrats. i never hated harry so much as i do right now. if i ever did.. thats quite the achievement!
Beetle chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
Potter is a selfish emo douche and whiny drama queen, who thinks he's so special he should have it all. He needs a good kick in the balls, the cheating bastard.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
The FEELS! Rain four? Please? Can we get the mess sorted out?
natsuki23 chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
This series is just so sad. Why can't he make up his freaking mind. Poor Draco, poor Ginny. Harry should just choose and deal with the consequences but I guess that's just too much for him to do.
Bookwoman17NerdyMom chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Sniff...thank you.

Beth
22Eire chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
These three fics are brilliant, utterly beautiful! They made me so sad, my heart is aching for Harry and Draco (and Ginny to a lesser extent) Harry's pov was awfully sad but it was Draco's (Rain I)that made me really teary. I normally don't like sad fics but when they're written as well as this it's hard not to love them! x
GeminiCancer chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
because we yearn. we yearn for that need, that indescribable pull towards others. we cannot resist it because it is in our very being, pulses throughout our very makeup. It beats within ever cell and ever DNA strand and is what separates us from the animals. We love because we have to.
Zilander Kat chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
lol, woah...this one was really amazing, but I think I'm feeling a very strong love-hate for these three...mostly because I know how I want it to turn out for Harry, and Ginny's perspective just pissed me off...Maybe because I have pushed aside things like she has, and then hated myself for it...because it shouldn't be like that, and so I stopped living in a dreamland and woke up-because its not fair to live life like that, not to anyone and its not like she will ever win... so..I think she should kick him right out, he is not hers and never really will be until the rain leaves forever...which is not possible. I just hate it, its situations like these that make me so happy to be single and wandering...bah, marriage.

And Draco, frig, poor guy. I mean, he pines away for the rain, and Harry just lets it go on and on, whispering secrets he knows he shouldnt be saying outloud... and taking in Draco's love, Harry is greedy in this, too greedy and it makes me feel gross just watching him leech onto the feelings of two people that truly want and care for him...he should not be destroying all three of them in an attempt to have it all, you just can't live like that and survive...and hopefully he'll see that and decide...but for the right reasons, if he can't even fight for Draco against the rest of the world than he doesn't deserve him at all...I want to say "Obviously just choose Draco" but I know the practical side of things, and the moral issues...but eff that all, choose the one you love more, need more, want more, I think its Draco... Fricking frack, I'm ranting so bloody much- seriously, you have me ranting out intensely, this is hardcore rantage...okay, almost done. :P

I keep hearing one of my favourite songs as I write this review, its by Azure Ray-do you know them? My fave band, anyway, the song "Rise" has the same flavour as your fic, for me atleast...AR has always been the music to my heart, lol and now I have a terribly lovely story to go along with it.. check it out, err, heres the part I keep hearing;

I know you've always been near

Whispering secrets i know i'm not supposed to hear

Hold your heart with two hands

Give it to me only to disappear

...

All alone in the dark

Love survives only when we are apart

Your voice still sounds in my ears

Soft explosions that blossom with the beat of my heart

There's more, but those parts I just find appropriate for it..its a lovely song. Anyway, back to the fic, I was really moved by it, and will now be off to listen to some Azure Ray and read some more of your ff.

Cheers,

Zilander Kat
ifoundthemeaningoflife chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
every time it rains, i'm gonna cry...
SwarmOfFanGirls chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
So... Harry loves Draco and Ginny? But possibly in two separate ways? Hmm... love the story :D

From Me x
SilverGreen98 chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
God Harry is such a heartless bastard! I have no sympathy for him in this story, because of what he did to Draco. Selfish git!

How can he love them both at the same time? He's just a coward, afraid to lose his "perfect" life that's filled with lies.

You're right, this story did make me depressed. It made me frustrated and indignant as well, for Draco's sake.

No offense to you though, I'm only criticizing bastard!Harry, and only because you wrote it so well(:
Tinuviel Simbelmyne chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Now I'm crying too..

It's sad..

I can't understand why things have to be like this. Why people always hurt the nes they love. Why can't Harry decide? He shpuld, he's dping worse than he believes..

He's killing Draco and he's undermining his family too.

I recommend you the film: Elegy, it's new.. It's so sad and it leaves you thinking about this...

See ya

Euge
Momochuu chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
Aww..*cries* ;O
DontCopyMe chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
Loved this series though it is very sad and deppressing. Will there be more? I wish there could be a happy ending.