Reviews for A Duke In Paris
weirdomeanimefreak chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
cool whens the next chapter
CrimsonWolfClaw chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
please update! please, please, PLEASE? oh...btw i love it! lol well done, please do keep up the good work.
Kiara victory Tatsu chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
This is great, I love it! can't wait till the next chapter!
subaru1999 chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
wonderful start, i really hope you decide to continue it someday!
Sekre chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
Sounds very promising so far :) I like all the different languages incorporated, though the numbers are rather distracting.
flirtyalphonse chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
I love it so far! It's very well written and I like how you include French in there since he is, afterall, in France. Please update soon!
Nikki chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
Oh, I REALLY like this! I rather enjoyed your use of french as well, even though I don't speak it myself. But mostly I just really liked your portrayal of the characters, though, I especially liked your Bakura. I'm very excited about seeing what happens between them, so I hope that you update again soon! GREAT job so far, I'm really looking forward to more!
ONIX-21 chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
Ah this sounds interesting!

i like how theres a lot of detail to everything :D

cant wait for the next chapter to see wats gonna appen! :D
Cody Thomas chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
So type it now! This is really good! It's been forever since you've written a chapter story and I really hope you finish it!

When you wrote that Ryou was now the Duke of Sussex I felt so bad for him! What a heritage! That whole Royal mess they have in the United Kingdom, poor Ryou is gonna be thrown right into the middle of it! They'll be after him to get married too, now he's a prize, half bred or not, he's got the official title. Every eligible bachelorette who wants a title or an upgrade on their own title will be after that cute little bum of his now. Poor Ryou, and it won't help matters if he just says "I'm Gay! Leave me alone!" Oh my poor poor Ryou-chan, you're being thrown to the wolves! I can't wait to read more!

I've never taken French, but somehow, (as with most of the Romance languages which I've never studied for some reason) I can always translate the jist of it. like: "Âne! Occupez-vous de vos affaires!" in my head, without knowing the translation, I read as: " nus! Occupy your own affairs!" which sounds more archaic, but isn't all that far off from the actual translation. I liked how you put all the French in there, tests my translation skills. :D

Please update soon, I really like this, and you know I love how you write, please, PLEASE feed the addiction!
dragonlady222 chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
This is kind of cute. Bakura is kind of nice in a mean way.

I feel bad for Ryou losing his mother and sister. His dad should have stayed with him for a while. Good chapter.
sglily chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
This is beautifully detailed. I've never been to Paris but I felt as if I were there standing by Ryou's side as he took in the scenery. I especially enjoyed the idea that certain smells denoted specific areas - how true! Just like smells can trigger a memory. Ryou's life is a sad one and not helped much by an almost non-existant father who disappears like a wisp of smoke into the air. Hopefully the half-breed Duke will find a friend in the foul-mouthed Bakura! They've met already! Good for them! Beautiful start to a story... I anxiously await more...
redconvoy chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
I know I'm going to enjoy this. Heh.