Reviews for Truth Or Dare Vampire Style
Claire the Doctor's Assistant chapter 8 . 6/3/2009
(AN: Basically Jasper did all the Ken parts. This was fun to write and imagine them doing this!)

i kno right?
Claire the Doctor's Assistant chapter 7 . 6/3/2009
u should do an twilight/cullen iming room
Claire the Doctor's Assistant chapter 6 . 6/3/2009
(AN: AWW... Isn’t it nice to see the soft side of Rose sometimes?)yeah!(AN: Sorry, last one I promise! But anyways, I am not going to go into detail... you should know what I am talking about!)aw
Claire the Doctor's Assistant chapter 5 . 6/3/2009
AN: That sounds just like Emmett...)yes yes it does
Claire the Doctor's Assistant chapter 4 . 6/3/2009
That-ha-was-ha-the-ha-funniest-ha-thing-ha-I-ha-have-ha ever-ha-heard-ha! HA HA HA HA HA!
Claire the Doctor's Assistant chapter 2 . 6/3/2009
The whole family including Bella start laughing so hard that Bella almost passed out.(AN: I have done that before...)

so hav i!
Claire the Doctor's Assistant chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
“Emmett, just for your knowledge, which you seem to have none of, we can all hear you. Some of us can hear you easier than others!” Edward screamed back. (AN: I thought that was funny… more of an inside joke!) i do get it!
Twilight.Taco chapter 13 . 5/5/2009
I'm reading the sequel IMMEDIATLEY! xD
Twilight.Taco chapter 9 . 5/5/2009
Oh my Mike-I've heard of 'Only Time will Tell'! You're famous! :) I LOVE your story!
Twilight.Taco chapter 8 . 5/5/2009
Oh my Edwinaz! I love your story so much; recently, my interest for truth/dare has been flaring up, and when I typed this up, I was like 'OH MY EMMETT!' I can't wait to read the rest; and I love the couple dares, I would have never thought of that! :) Great job, this story is awesome!

And: Congratulations on your baby! When I read about the ultrasound you were going to have, I just started clapping my hands! Anyways, just...good luck!

Wonderful job!
pour etre je chapter 13 . 4/15/2009
this was so funny and good!

abbie - england - x
BriseisRose chapter 12 . 3/30/2009
Yay! Loved it so much! But ugh...Emmett kissing Bella. I mean I love Emmett but he's a brother to Bella, and that's just gross. I'm starting on the sequel right now! Thanks for wrighting this! X
Hannah chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
its good goin great so far he'd probally pick dare
smileygirl-xoxo chapter 5 . 3/2/2009