Reviews for Defining Moments,Trivial Moments,&Literary Giants
abbyweyr chapter 15 . 2/15/2013
A shock to wake up to Rosalie instead of Edward. Wearing a dress to school and fancy one..rather strange. Nice car.
abbyweyr chapter 11 . 2/14/2013
So this is more AU with all the Cullens in the same grade. Surprised Edward lasted that long. Mike is lucky.
abbyweyr chapter 4 . 2/14/2013
Alice and Emmett together - should be an 'interesting' project.
abbyweyr chapter 3 . 2/14/2013
Well the multi-tasking vampire brain at work switching gears like that.
abbyweyr chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Interesting start. Edward is close by?
Vandygirl chapter 12 . 6/22/2012
Charlie muttering about finding a vampire was hilarious.
vampqueen20 chapter 7 . 3/4/2011
Actually a ployglot is not someone that is bilingual because that would mean the person only spoke 2 languages. ploy means many and glot means languages so a ployglot is someone who speaks many languages. ok that u didn't know . now you can start telling people what the word really means.
xq1227 chapter 23 . 10/16/2010
Bella shouldn't be snapping on Charlie all the time, but Charlie shouldn't be so harsh on Edward either. For all he knew, Edward screwed up, but he's also just a KID.
xq1227 chapter 21 . 10/16/2010
Bella should have defended Edward! Alice is too evil and manipulative!
BellaCullen4ever chapter 33 . 7/24/2010
Gr8 story!
mysinger chapter 32 . 12/29/2009
This is my second time reading this story and I have enjoyed it just as much as the first time I read it.I loved reading about all the rewards,but especially the spa, The relationship between Bella and Edward in this story is sweet,and romantic, and above all passionate. Thank you for taking the time to write.
mysinger chapter 33 . 12/2/2009
I loved this story and didn't want it to end. It was fun and romantic without a lot of angst. Thank you. I hope to see more of your writing.
nokie1998 chapter 33 . 9/23/2009
Great story. I really enjoyed reading this! I can't wait to read some more from you...
Dr. Fang's Girl chapter 33 . 8/7/2009
That was such a great story! And i'm glad her last was reward was a trip to Finland. It was such a great way to end it!
Dr. Fang's Girl chapter 32 . 8/7/2009
I'm glad gina was part of the story so Jake can move on.