Reviews for Respect
LeChick chapter 3 . 1/3/2014
Interesting, in character, and just plain good.
LeChick chapter 2 . 1/3/2014
I agree with liking human Gary... And human Ash for that matter. It's nice (well not "nice" but you know what I mean) to see him panic, to see him bleed. He's not Goku. He's just a boy with a static-y mouse and a dream.
turle chapter 3 . 11/2/2011
Great story. yea, I got the pun. Umm... something bothers me though. Prof. Oak said that the Houndour is kept their by Kadabra's psychic energy but isn't dark types mmune to that so...?
turle chapter 2 . 11/2/2011
Glad Ash got better. But he needs to run out of the way! Yep, he's tramatized by the houndour attack. I knew Gary Ash and Misty would get lectured but Brock and Tracey too? i should have known Ash and Gary would get punished.
turle chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Ash and Misty do fight over the most trivial things. Oh, Crud! I hope Ash and Togepi and Pikachu make it out okay. I just knew the egg would go into the Houndour Fence.
themagebear chapter 2 . 4/21/2010
just nitpicking here, but a kadabra's psychic powers wouldn't have any effect on a dark-type like houndour. maybe a haunter instead?
Ooshii Kurai chapter 2 . 8/18/2008
First off, awesome story. I really like how well its written. And how in character everyone seems. I also of course like how real the dangers in the pokemon world become. Quite excellent.

The only complaint I have is not really a complaint at all. Mostly just how twerked I am that Delia and Oak grounded Ash for a complete accident. I don't know how other parents treat their kids, but punishing for an accident doesn't seem... helpful at all. I mean I thought punishment is supposed to teach you something- not to yell in the house, not to throw rocks at windows. Something like that. Not- inadvertently disobeying an order you didn't realize you were disobeying to save a pokemon's life. I just personally think they punished him wrongly. I mean, I think being hospitalized was punishment enough!

But that's really only me barking about how unfair it was Ash be punished. I understand parents sometimes punish unfairly- at least my aunts would punish me unfairly all the time. Used to piss me off royally because I myself, did nothing wrong. But I'd be punished because my cousins broke something and I'm the oldest so obviously it's my fault, for some reason.

Anyway, can't wait to see if Ash gets mowed down again. So I'm off to read the next chapter!
Shuutastic chapter 3 . 5/22/2008
That was a cute story. Very well written and subtle. :) Cute. Great job!
d i n o b o t chapter 3 . 7/11/2006
yes, yes 'respect is the first step to love' a brilliant line if i do say so myself. misty respects ash, and ash does respect misty though he could show he once an a while :) i loved the ending. abrupt, yet resolved. if that even makes sense.
Gonrie chapter 3 . 6/28/2005
Wow...So cute! I want the next chapter:P
Deja Know I Been Lookin For Vu chapter 3 . 1/21/2004
Nice story. I enjoyed it. :D If you wanted to do a sequel, I would be very interested in reading a story in which Ash befriends the Houndoor. Hm?
ShadowCrawler chapter 3 . 12/6/2003
Great story. I can relate to fear that almost paralyzes you, speaking to people is mine. Keep up the great work.
PinkFalcon chapter 1 . 4/23/2003
-sniffle-
3656754278737 chapter 3 . 10/21/2002
This fic was 'the business'. The characterisations were absolutely bang on, especially Ash's. And you made it deep, but not to the point of getting them out of character. *claps*

The ending was absolutely leet, too.
missy hallan chapter 3 . 8/27/2002
Good story. More serious than I perfer, but I still liked it _ Good, erm, life-lessons _ I liked it! I've liked all your fics so far. _ I'm going to assume that I'll like them all by the time I'm done here _
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »