Reviews for Almost a Squib
quztuk chapter 7 . 10/12
"No, I'm going to put it on the tracks."
dying, holy shit
Great story
echo42 chapter 3 . 9/23
Half-brick-in-a-sock, oh God, this has been a Constantine!Harry story the whole time. I'm okay with that.
pixelherodev chapter 5 . 9/16
Rule no 1. is "There is no such thing as Alpha Fight Club. Did you mean the Alpaca Rights Club?"
kingthe13 chapter 7 . 8/31
Wait who did he marry was it luna please say luna
Thanks for a good story!
Cinthya chapter 7 . 8/21
I like it, you made snape die in a cruel way, but i like it... but i still feel bad for snape, and it would be cool to make the scare react at the end
otakujijo chapter 7 . 8/18
This was the funniest story I've ever read.
pfanna chapter 7 . 8/15
This was great. Original and clever and funny. Enjoyed it very much.
pfanna chapter 6 . 8/15
Really great chapter when it came to Harry going with Dumbledore. I'm impressed with the clever idea and embarrassed that there were so many things I didn't question.
Good. This is excellent. Now I have to go visit a murderer on a train and is it sick that I am dreadfully excited about that? I would have been a terrible spy. But hey, as long as I wasn't the one murdered...
OlogyFF101 chapter 7 . 7/22
This was absolutely brilliant! I would like to remark at how lovely and hilarious the chapter titles are, as well as mention that this AU is almost up to par with the series if only because certain things make much more sense, and the use of logic is greatly appreciated.
amsev chapter 7 . 7/20
ah gods and goddesses - re-reading this awesome story for the third time OMFG, LMFHO! Dungbombs rock!
Axcel chapter 1 . 7/19
I hear ya, Harry. It still bothers me, too, that teachers tend to punish the victor of a fight. Apparently incapable of believing that the winner was the victim of an attack. If they come across a fight where the victim is only blocking and dodging, they still punish the victim much more or entirely. I guess they conclude that the blocking and dodging or winning demonstrates skill and that a bully would not attack a skilled fighter. How they convince themselves that a bully would know who is and who is not a skilled fighter without fighting them first is one of the world's mysteries.
RHJunior chapter 2 . 7/18
forget dungbombs, I'd be stocked to the armpits on everything Zonko's or Weasley's Wizard Wheezes carried... and I'd be commissioning them for more!
the-nocturnal-authoress chapter 4 . 7/2
Omg, I ship Harry and the Sphinx now!
1,034 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »