Reviews for Almost a Squib
Mr Foreman chapter 4 . 5/5
So Harry yelling a reference to the movie where Dumbledore screamed "Did you put your name in the goblet of fire!" Calmly
Mr Foreman chapter 1 . 4/28
Did Harry ever learned it was quirrel who was behind it all?
yochan123 chapter 7 . 4/24
the fact that he named a son after a man who abandoned him for decades and dumblebitch who made him stay wit an abusive family on purpose and did nothing about it hoping for harry to die is disturbing

also snape doesn't need any bashing, he's a really shitty person and nothing can make him likeable when he torments students for joy
Not bad thoufh a snape bashing watning would gave been better
Blueberry Babe chapter 7 . 4/13
Great story. Thanks.
Fuck Names chapter 7 . 3/22
regret wasting time on this ngl
s
Dayside chapter 7 . 1/20
The thing that bothered me during the entire journey was why the fuck was he doing any of this
It made absolutely no sense.
He was a rational person, a rational person would been in america or australia after the 2nd year for sure.
Dayside chapter 5 . 1/20
Why doesn't he just run the fuck away. He has money. Just go to America or mexico or something
Jemma Blackwell chapter 4 . 11/15/2021
You didn't mention if Cedric was killed? I would like Mr. Filch to have a long talk with Mr. Black.
Hatata chapter 7 . 11/11/2021
Ok "Help it? No I'm putting it on the tracks" I FUCKING DIED my ribs help
SadMeatBag chapter 1 . 11/5/2021
*sigh*the story start so well just to end like the og work, I really don't see the point in this kind of story like you copy your friend's homework and change it up a bit. You really tricked me in third year just to stick with the same J.K.R plot from 4th to 7th. It's like you don't know what to do, so little things to work with and even less change.

It just sad, I'm sad but there's little you can do. I hope it won't be this way with Harry the Hufflepuff I love that story too much to see it end like this and make no sence if it end like this. But what Rowling write make sence? Yeah she do a good job at creating the magic world just the people include with that world is the problem and she does not know how to write romance and story developement that make sence. Of course I'm in no position to judge her just saying it could go much better.
Don chapter 7 . 10/25/2021
That was one of The Most satisfying endings ive ever read in a fic— this entire thing is molten gold— im definitely putting this in my CBT collection 3 3
hisnhers chapter 7 . 9/9/2021
Oh dear. Harry's done it now. He gave George a great idea about a magical ear, like Moody's magical eye. Conversations are no longer going to be private. I'm thinking Bionic ear with a magical twist.

The Minister is an unmitigated pain in the backside.

Snort. Harry stole their wallets?

Ty! Storming the Ministry instead of finding Umbridge alone elsewhere was... stupid. Ty, for changing that part.

Oh. my. word. Umbridge was transformed into a toad! Snort-giggle!

Yes! Hermione packs more stuff in that tiny bag. I just think there needed to be 3 of those, one each. The guys could have put it into their magical pockets and packed more in those pockets, too! Enough good, etc for a long time. And they could simply call Kreacher or Dobby to bring more food stuffs. I doubt House Elf popping is monitored.

Finally, a smart author! Why wear it when you have magical pockets, mole skin bags and Hermione's bottomless purse? Ty!

Enlarging the food they already had. Obviously, Hermione's not the only smart one in the group. Yes, Accioing fish is probably cheating, but hunger trumps that, imho.

Genius. Yup, genius. Killing Nagini in a splinching accident. Hands award to author.

Rofl! A really intelligent conversation about getting information and all they REALLY wanted was a pint! lol!

I have to be careful reading your fics, apparently, while my hubby sleeps. I keep laughing and waking him up! lol!

Ty! I can't write worth anything, but I always thought, 'Why not lure them in by saying Vmans name and then deal with the snatchers that way?' Ty, for reading my mind.

I agree with Ron, for once, that's a brilliant plan to get the prisoners out of Malfoy Manor.

rofl! I can see Vman throwing a temper tantrum to rival Dudley when the wand squawked and became a rubber chicken, just like a little boy being denied sweets.

Oh wow! Harry took out Vman's forces with homemade bombs.

I really enjoyed this fic. It was fun.

Fav'd.

his
hisnhers chapter 6 . 9/9/2021
Kreacher will be taking care of the Dursleys? lol! Poor Petunia faints. (I hear Draco making fun of Harry fainting.)

Good grades, Harry.

Ron is very helpful in his comments supporting Harry's behavior in DADA. It was certainly silent. The only sounds were Harry connecting to Snape's groin and face, then said face hitting the ground. Ouch. Totally deserved it.

Hermione is so uptight. sigh. Notes are helpful, girl! It just happens to be someone else's notes.

Harry ponders... hmmm Love or Crossbow, which shall I trust? Crossbow! Hello.

Making friends with a vampire could be useful indeed.

Harry the Ravenclaw. lol! He's not stupid and he understands how to think outside of the box.

Gave Bladder-Buster Lollies to the Minister of Magic and Kreacher. snort-giggle!
No wonder he left in pain. lol!

Felix helped him get drunk and retrieve the memory he needed from Ol' Sluggy.

The potion on the tip of his Crossbow bolt exploded inside of Draco? hmmm. Not sure that's a better idea than the Sectumsempra, but it certainly is different!

Harry has reasonable ideas, Dumbledore needs to listen to him more often!

Man, Harry's pockets hold a lot of amazing items. Mine barely hold anything. Women's pockets hold, maybe, lipstick. My hubby's holds a boatload of stuff. I don't wear lipstick! I need these large, holds everything kind of pockets like Harry's.

Whoa. Harry came very close to killing Snape!

I like this intelligent, thinking, not just reacting Harry.

his