Reviews for Almost a Squib
ukkicamarud chapter 4 . 1/16
Did Cedric die?
Bladre MKT chapter 7 . 12/22/2016
Most of this was funny, crazy ridiculous and only efficient in the same way a shotgun is a good can opener. ONE thing, however... The line with the stone and Teddy meeting his parents... That's the most bittersweet amazing thing I have ever read in this site. Thank you for that.
SilentAttendance chapter 4 . 12/18/2016
Did Cedric die?
SilentAttendance chapter 2 . 12/18/2016
Harry has common sense. The wizards have magic. I believe the two are mutually exclusive, and I greatly approve of Harry's extensive use of one's brain.
Creamed Cheese chapter 7 . 12/7/2016
Loved it!
yet again chapter 7 . 11/30/2016
lovely work bless you
Amalthia chapter 7 . 11/16/2016
I had so much fun reading your story! :) I loved the character voices and plot.
Toodamnmanyfandoms chapter 7 . 11/8/2016
Very nice :). Superpowered Harry is all well and good, but I do love a cunning Harry. :)
I also liked the way you did mostly stay true to canon, with a few exceptions.
Marie-S-Raven chapter 7 . 11/7/2016
Gosh I love this story, you did a bloody fantastic job!
Rabbit887 chapter 7 . 11/6/2016
Brilliant! Absolutely brilliant:)
missgsmith51 chapter 7 . 11/2/2016
Very cute story. I like your style. You crammed a lot into seven chapters and still managed to give it your own unique spin.

Thanks for sharing.
missgsmith51 chapter 6 . 11/2/2016
I'm surprised at Harry's OWL scores. They're quite decent, even had they belonged to someone of average power. Harry certainly makes me wonder whether there are blocks on his power. Has he been checked at all?

Your Harry is so resource that he actually reminds me a little of MacGuyver, always with enough odds and ends in his pockets to get out of a tight spot, if necessary. Harry does seem to have found a lot of Muggle products that mimic things certain spells can do, and he has become quite adept at using them.

Alas, I fear that Harry's ultimate confrontation with Voldemort may not be resolved as easily as his other situations. I wonder what he will do to Dumbledore's portrait when he finds out the plan all along was for him to die. Should be an interesting conversation.
missgsmith51 chapter 4 . 11/2/2016
I love Harry's way of fixing Moldy's cauldron. I wonder how long it will be before Riddle tries again. Won't he have to go through the whole process again - becoming Babymort and all of the gross things that entails? I mean, surely the Babymort homunculus thing didn't survive the blast ... did it?

I'm glad you had Harry challenge Ron's comment about everything he owned being rubbish. Even when Harry showed him a "visual aid," I'm still not sure he got it. At least, it doesn't seem like Ron deserted him in your AU ... unless that occurred "off camera." I am a bit curious about Ron's robes. Why didn't he go to fashion guru Lavender early in the year for some help? Or, better still, he could have asked McGonagall for some assistance. I've never understood why he never bothered. Did he just enjoy whining?
missgsmith51 chapter 2 . 11/1/2016
"Harry ... silently reminded himself to buy the Weasley's a really big bag of Floo powder, since it looked like he needed to use a bit more than the usual wizard." LOL! Very funny!

I loved the prank about Draco being part Veela. Getting the twins' to impersonate him was genius! Harry's right ... compared to him thus far, Draco is a rank amateur. Harry is making up in sneakiness (and, apparently, stinkiness) what he lacks in power.

Interesting way to defeat the Basilisk.
Cztelnik chapter 7 . 10/26/2016
Really like this fic. I've read it several times and enjoyed it immensely each time.
1,049 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »