Reviews for Almost a Squib
OlogyFF101 chapter 7 . 7/22
This was absolutely brilliant! I would like to remark at how lovely and hilarious the chapter titles are, as well as mention that this AU is almost up to par with the series if only because certain things make much more sense, and the use of logic is greatly appreciated.
amsev chapter 7 . 7/20
ah gods and goddesses - re-reading this awesome story for the third time OMFG, LMFHO! Dungbombs rock!
Axcel chapter 1 . 7/19
I hear ya, Harry. It still bothers me, too, that teachers tend to punish the victor of a fight. Apparently incapable of believing that the winner was the victim of an attack. If they come across a fight where the victim is only blocking and dodging, they still punish the victim much more or entirely. I guess they conclude that the blocking and dodging or winning demonstrates skill and that a bully would not attack a skilled fighter. How they convince themselves that a bully would know who is and who is not a skilled fighter without fighting them first is one of the world's mysteries.
RHJunior chapter 2 . 7/18
forget dungbombs, I'd be stocked to the armpits on everything Zonko's or Weasley's Wizard Wheezes carried... and I'd be commissioning them for more!
the-nocturnal-authoress chapter 4 . 7/2
Omg, I ship Harry and the Sphinx now!
Heathenia chapter 7 . 6/29
This is the best fanfiction i have ever read wow, i love it
fun fact: in the books it's st8ed that if you look in the mirror a erised, you have to be standing in front a it. then you can see what you want. but nobody else can, regardless a where they stand, if someone else is using the mirror. i h8 the mistakes people make, but this is all i can do.
rnthenu chapter 7 . 5/26
Thank you for writing a very innovative take on HP Fanfics, where most of them tend to slant towards an overpowered (super) Harry. It was an interesting read. Thank you for writing.
HPMARIE chapter 7 . 5/15
Love this story!
Diddleymaz chapter 7 . 5/15
Great fun.
Scarecrow94 chapter 5 . 5/5
Harry's weak spell failed... Sob
Angelic Fluffle chapter 7 . 5/5
Wait.
Harry blew up the clearing with all the Death Eaters. Wasn't Hagrid tied to a tree there? Did Hagrid die?
Also I love Frederick Remus Albus Stan Jack's name. It's amazing and I may name my child that.
Ember Rising chapter 7 . 4/27
I love that he's actually keeping the Elder Wand. Great read, I enjoyed clever Harry!
Foxy Engineer chapter 7 . 4/27
I loved every moment
Riddle Wraith chapter 7 . 4/22
Loved it. This is how the books should have ended.
1,024 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »