Reviews for Almost a Squib
nilluminator chapter 4 . 9/17
They don't have doors! I died, and I blame BajaB for aiding and abetting a homicide by inferring knock-knock jokes
Love2read23 chapter 7 . 9/14
This has been such a great story!
I love Harry's character. I love how he's just doesn't agree with stupid choices. Thank you for this frank analysis.
I'm glad Harry didn't let other people get him down but also loved how he told Dumbledore what for when the man brought up the prefectship. Thank you for writing.
Love2read23 chapter 5 . 9/14
Oh no! I was so hoping Harry would have something to catch Sirius like a giant sticky hand or a fake spider web to cover the veil so he couldn't fall in. Poor Harry.
Love2read23 chapter 3 . 9/13
I love this fic. Harry's simple logic backed up by accounts of his experiences is brilliant as it doesn't show Harry as particularly brilliant just not reliant on magic to fix everything.
Theyellowking123 chapter 7 . 9/4
A
tardisgater chapter 5 . 8/24
The dungbombs are amazing as always, but damn you hit the emotional notes good. The Dumbledore office rant makes me wish it was canon, cause dear lord he says some things Dumbledore needed to hear. And the only-kinda-luney-Luna is awesome and I could totally see it as canon as well. 3 this story!
tardisgater chapter 2 . 8/22
I know this was a long time ago, just wanted to let you know I'm rereading this and it's just as hilarious and strangely touching as the first time around. It's such a great AU and you executed it so well. The dungbombs make me laugh every time.
Duchess67 chapter 7 . 7/23
Well done!
Duchess67 chapter 5 . 7/23
I'm confused, you had Harry actually USING the mirror to speak to Sirius earlier in the chapter, but then had him ignore it and run off to the Ministry? Why?
crazycoot64.89 chapter 7 . 7/22
Harry's son should've had Argus in the name
SoSoLazy chapter 5 . 7/10
The story is the same.
SoSoLazy chapter 2 . 7/10
Sneaky little bastard
Mr Foreman chapter 4 . 5/5
So Harry yelling a reference to the movie where Dumbledore screamed "Did you put your name in the goblet of fire!" Calmly
Mr Foreman chapter 1 . 4/28
Did Harry ever learned it was quirrel who was behind it all?
yochan123 chapter 7 . 4/24
the fact that he named a son after a man who abandoned him for decades and dumblebitch who made him stay wit an abusive family on purpose and did nothing about it hoping for harry to die is disturbing

also snape doesn't need any bashing, he's a really shitty person and nothing can make him likeable when he torments students for joy
1,234 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »