Reviews for Almost a Squib
Steve-Arkarian chapter 1 . 7/21/2021
Did the poison kill Quirrel? And What about Voldemort?
SpaideZ chapter 1 . 7/16/2021
Just a Spade casually dropping by
BONTEN chapter 4 . 7/10/2021
Bloody Hell, mate… the least you could do for this humorous/parodic fic was to answer the question on whether Cedric Diggory lived or died in the aftermath.
Fic Crawler chapter 1 . 6/25/2021
Ah yes, another typical "the title suggests a big divergence, but I'll actually stick to canon like a slave, even if I make even less sense than JKR" fic. SKIP!
scyfly chapter 2 . 6/8/2021
why would hogwarts think harry is the heir of slytherin if he never showed up for dueling and thus they didnt find out he is a parselmouth
scyfly chapter 2 . 6/8/2021
well at least in your story has a reason for being pathetic, still you mostly stuck to canon with an even more useless harry. oh and he seems to enjoy being a doormat even more.

rather boring
PappyOldGuy chapter 7 . 5/28/2021
Intriguing and (well enough written in my opinion) a very good story. I like it, I like it a lot! It seems to be meshing the realities quite well, and I can hardly wait (but I will) to see where it all goes. I do know this, when someone who is not the creator of a character, writes about them, it is to have them do something that the creator doesn't want to or didn't think of. I know that I always think of my favorite characters doing things, I have never read of in books or seen them doing in movies. I think it is fantastic that others (here in "FanFiction") are actually writing their stories of what they want them to do in a "What If" world. For those who complain that the characters would not do this or that, forget them. You need to write this first for yourself, and then for the rest of us who do enjoy your take on what just might, could, should, would and probability (if a frog had wings, his ass wouldn't bump the ground nearly so often) can happen. I do know this as well, I am enjoying it and will follow it as long as you will write it. Also, do NOT feel pushed to post, sometimes the words and thoughts just flow and sometimes you have to cogitate for a bit. Just learn to let them grow at their own pace and those of us who appreciate them will be here to read them when they are posted.

Thank you so much for sharing.
PappyOldGuy chapter 1 . 5/27/2021
An intriguing start to what promises to be a good story. I have read quite a number of "FanFiction" stories, and many have been enjoyable. It looks like it will likely take a few chapters to get all your main characters and store line fleshed out, but with the hints provided I like where I see this going.

Thanks for sharing!
Space Lightning chapter 7 . 4/13/2021
This was as hilarious the first time I read it as it is now. The ending with everyone who Voldemort hurt all blasting him together was surprisingly cathartic.
Hellboybu chapter 7 . 3/30/2021
its bad how stupid the people are
royalcatniss chapter 7 . 3/18/2021
Aww I loved it! I wish more squib Harry stories existed
LAB1 chapter 7 . 2/8/2021
This story was very amusing and I laughed many times! Squib Harry is better than Super Harry stories!
LightningStorm2003 chapter 7 . 2/7/2021
This fic made me laugh in so many places. I absolutely loved when Harry cane up with simple "no-brainer" solutions as opposed to canon. I highly enjoyed it, great job!
Mark chapter 7 . 1/23/2021
This must be the third or fourth time I have read this story over many years. It is one of my collection of 5-star stories that I can be sure of enjoying.
laklak1 chapter 7 . 1/10/2021