Reviews for Almost a Squib
Handers chapter 7 . 12/15/2020
That was very funny and quite well written!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/23/2020
I loved harry's solution to getting past the sphinx, so Just William. LOL
Snape'sSlitheringSlytherin chapter 7 . 10/7/2020
This was hilarious. and the fact that you managed to cover a majority of all the books in less than 50k words xD great
Guest chapter 1 . 9/6/2020
I've yet to understand how child abuse can be considered Humor/Parody.
Min chapter 7 . 9/6/2020
Jjdjdjsjsjd this is amazing! I had so much fun reading this fic!
Fox Boss chapter 7 . 7/28/2020
This is a great fic. Though I would have liked to have known who he'd gotten together with. My money is on Luna.
guest chapter 7 . 7/16/2020
Your writing is amazing! I hope you will write more :)
Midots chapter 7 . 7/14/2020
A story unlike any other. Tonnes of laughter too.
ENAddict chapter 7 . 7/2/2020
Brilliant. An extremely refreshing story!
Emma chapter 7 . 7/1/2020
WHO DID HE END UP WITH
Guest chapter 7 . 6/29/2020
This was WAY more fun to read than I expected, bravo!
DarkLadySwan chapter 7 . 6/27/2020
I died laughing when I read Harry's son's name. So true!
This story was incredibly clever, and reflected many of the issues and plot holes I found in the story. That Harry saved the Wizarding World with joke products... very clever indeed.
Added it to my favorites, and thanks again for such an awesome and hilarious story!
Guest chapter 7 . 6/26/2020
Oh, pretty sure Snape knew that motto. After all, it is good Harry approved revenge here, it means he was on tune with Snape in a way. Dramatic irony, in the end the original Harry could've done him worse with his public exponition of a past he asked to Dumbledore to not absolutely tell to no one.

Pretty creative and funny ff here, the original elves IS heavily under used... even if thug Harry was a bit Gary Stue-Ing and ridiculous after a while... too many dungbombes, kicks in the nut and smug lines (vs Bellatrix... criiinge). He sounded like "I'm not the fic character just now but the author who is talking".
Glowstar826 chapter 7 . 6/26/2020
Good read, but I don't really like Harry's attitude all that much. This Harry came across as more cocky and cheeky.

It was really funny, though, but it kinda hurts me a bit that Harry treated Snape so coldly as he was literally dying. Maybe it's my empathetic heart or the fact that Snape is my fav character. But other than that, good story!
minicreature chapter 7 . 6/9/2020