Reviews for Almost a Squib
Jimm chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
Interesting idea. Thanks for sharing it with us.
sweetgirl23 chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
That was great! I mean the way you had Harry handle everything was brillant. I loved the way he dodn't rise to Snape's insults. His attitude towards everything was terrific. I hope you continue this.
kumquat chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
Really good fic, I like how is short with brief snapshots throughout the year, harry's character is pretty unique and I like how you manage his squibiness. I definatly think you should continue writing, the next chapters, its too often good fics are left uncontinued, please update soon.
desartratt chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
This Harry seems to be a street smart kid who is very adaptable. It will be neat to see how her gets around the problems in the sebsequest years. I am putting it on my alert list.
hogwarts1989 chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
A really great idea! Can't wait for the second year.
anonymous chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
This is pretty interesting.
Nights Silhouette chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
A good idea, keep it up.
hpfan chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
OMG this is freakin awesome! This is one of the most hilarious fanfics i have ever read. Excellent writing style and brilliant imagination.

Please please dont stop now and please continue the story.

I hope u listen to my request.

I again applaud ur story and ur brillian work.:-)
Treck chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
Not bad but it needed some Dumbles interaction.
dancesontrains chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
I'm glad DH hasn't taken all your inspiration away :)

This was great fun to read. In some ways, it made more sense than the book did, like with Harry not being bothered about his teachers' nasty words because he was so used to them.

I've put this on alert in case you ever want to continue it (no pressure _)
piwqefjk chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
Wow - this is a brilliant idea XD I love the way you show Harry managing to deal with his situation, and his attitude of 'it's amazing, I can do magic' makes lots of sense. This is great to read, I really hope you follow it up :D
FeareDeath chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
Oh, wow! this is excelent!
1,227 | « Prev Page 1 .. 72 79 80 81 82