Reviews for Sayonara
89animegirl chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
I cried. Yep. I cried.
Rebel S2 chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
Wow. The emotion in this story. And Shadow breaking down like that...it was well-done, I'll say. Just. Ahhh...
Guest chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
WHYY? WHY DON'T i cry? I never cry actually when reading or watching a movie. But I have to admit that this is REALLY sad! And that's positive :)
Star Splice chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
that made me cry ..and i don't cry easily. :'(
JaneTheHedgie chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Near the end, i started crying! no story i have seen has had such a touching effect. you sir are a pro :.)
Prophecies-Destiny-Dragon chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
That was very nice, sad, but nice! I almost cried, you're good at sad scenes! (Btw; It's Cynderforever from deviantART)
janiemanie1993 chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
that was awesome. great english and well written. it flowed smoothly. but i'm wondering: did everyone have to nod? it would have been better if they didn't, i think. i don't know why, but that's how i feel.
Asher the Fox chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Oh, poor Shadow! I always get very sad when I read fics were Sonic dies, like this one...it was amazing, and it almost made me cry...which is hard to do.

xAsher the Fox
Lucy Lab chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Made me cry the most id ever cried at a story, still crying as I am writing this...
Storm337 chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
As soon as I read what sonic said to Shadow I burst nto tears. That was a real tear jerker. ;) Storm
Momoko T. Kitsunee chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
SONIKU

SONIKU

T_T

*sees the URL*

OH YEAH. FANFICTION.

Damn, that had me crying there.

So sad, emotional... T_T

and now I shall go check out your other fanfics.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Oh mah lawd! I am bawling my eyes out!
Midnight Starfall chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Sorry, normally I leave positive feedback, and this is sorta positive... But this was a "meh" for me. I have to say, I like sonic being upset like shadow was more than shadow being upset like that in my mind. Hope you could follow that! Nice writing skills though!
Ruby Verfasser chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
oh. Poor Sonikku.
The Nevermore Raven chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
I greatly enjoyed reading this poignant and bitter story. Rae, that was so sad! You made the characters burn with emotion, and that made the story all the more real. I was impressed with this one. Great job!

~N.R.