Reviews for Saving Gibbs
Elanshaw chapter 1 . 2/25
I love this..a unique way of writing..great work!
Nice!
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
Hurrah for silent "thank you's" or "Good job's" or whatever Gibbs Said, Tony needed to hear it. Well done!
Accidental Child chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
This gives me a happy vibe, deep inside my heart. C:
IAMNOTAHAM chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Oh my, I love it~! You should add another chapter, for when Tony's at the hospital~
AmyH chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
Fantastic! Love the banter - perfect.
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
I always thought Tony was amazing he went in shooting then threw the gun and jumped into the water. He was definitely great and only thinking of Gibbs and Maddie.

I like the conversation Tony had in his head between him and Gibbs. its so true what they wee both saying.

I would love to know what Gibbs said to Tony though.
yowmeow2L6 chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Awesome story. Tony and Gibbs rule
BrightAngelofDarkness chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
great story - but definitely love to know what gibbs say to tony after he saved his life? :)
Nicky Reid chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
awesome
The Lost Kid chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
What did Gibbs say? I loved this episode, I only wished they had added something about how Tony's lungs were affected by this ordeal.
The Vampire's Liaison chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Wow, Tony talks to Gibbs in his head? Boy needs therapy. Gotta love him for it, though.

So you know, I am a negative commenter, or so I call it, meaning I leave long comments full of notes about errors, but tend to give two liners to the good stories because 1.) They have in no way offended my grammatical sensibilities, and 2.) I want to move on and read more. So, when you get two line comments, take it as a compliment. It means I'm in a rush to get to the next thing you wrote.

I loved this piece. Every single line was believable and in character, even when no one was talking aloud. LOVE!
JediMagnet09 chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
You did a great job with the characters in this one! The interaction between Gibbs and Tony was perfect (well...Tony's character was perfect, seeing as technically Gibbs was unconscious...details, details...). Anyway, great job! :)
Princess613 chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
Not a big NCIS fan, what's with Tony kissing Gibbs?

P.S. Good story.