Reviews for You Are
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Sweet. Good for Tonks.
blklover chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
great story write more update soon
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
Good work!
Ridikulus chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
aw! that was so cute, i want to think that tonks actually did do something like that for teddy, i really, really do. too cute but sad also but in a good way.
mimosa chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
Ah. Bless his little heart. I nearly cried. I hope we Muggles will never have World War 3. It would be really horrible.
mischief manage chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
That was so sad. I loved it though and I think you are an awesome writer.
SunshineDaisies816 chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
That was so sad! It was amazing though. I really, really loved it. Great job! Maybe you can write more of his other birthdays? Or at least do like his 21st and have it be the last letter she wrote. And have her b like, your an adult now, u dont need these letters. I love you. W/e. Idk. I think it would b sweet and heartbreaking because it would b like Teddy letting go of the comfort of the letters and his mom every year and Tonks letting Teddy grow up. And since you wrote this so beautifully, I think that one would be just as amazing. If the last letter was his 21st bday then he would get the letters for 10 years. So its 10 letters. I think that would be a perfect amount. If you dont write it I understand, but I really, really hope you do. Great job! You made me cry! lol.
Avindara Nirvene chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
That was... so sweet and teary. I love how you start it off casually - oh it's a birthday - he gets a broom, an owl, etc - and then BAM! comes Tonks' letter.

And how Tonks is afraid of dropping something on Teddy :)

a.N
K. East chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
This is really sweet. :)
Dodger Gilmore chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
Sweet letter.
thestralwhisperer chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
aww that was really cute
Narcissa B Malfoy chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
:( Very sad, very sweet. I loved it!

NBM