Reviews for Half Hearted Hero
LenxRinKagamine chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
ahahahha! oooh man! that sure was awesome! XDDDD I love this story and how Kaname tries to be good, but in the end fails... Kanamebitch FTW~!
Redline57 chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
This was awesome! Very nice story, and a great ending. I just freakin loved it.
vanilla.barcode chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Brilliant stuff, love your sense of humor in this piece. Gotta love Kaname too.

Keep up the good work.
XxAzn HomiexX chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
HAha loved the ending. "the bitch was back."
Courtnylovesramen chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
lol, that last scentence is so kaname! great job!
0xnaomix0 chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
this was hilarious! "two and a half months!" i love that!

i like kaname's theories about amane! and all her musings altogether! this was great!

love it!

-naomi
ShotgunNeko chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
This is one of the funniest things I've ever read. I like your sense of humour. My fave part was when Kaname was kicking puppies, pushing first years in the fountain and being a general bastard

Ah the way it should be ;)
throwing-dynamite chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
that was wonderful! W the evil lesbian duo will always, ALWAYS live on! *cheers*

great job!
Thepillows93 chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
LOL that was a good one. good for laughs.

my favorite character was 'brown haired girl' xD

thanks.
Useful Oxymoron chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
Oh, dear... poor Kaname. Being good is just now her thing, believe me. :) Nice little twist at the end.

And Kannie? That is wrong on so many levels... Btw, where can I donate for the Kaname-speedboat fund? :)
Deafgoesblind chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
This was an interesting piece. I have to admit though, the quality was lessened by the many grammar mistakes I saw. Try breaking up sentecnces with commas, for example.

I did like your humor; especially the line, "Then again Amane might have also found a down and out sailor who needed a boat to get back on his feet and gave their hard earned speed boat him."
yurianimeotaku chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
Sick, twisted, and wrong, but GREAT reading! Kannie? ROFLMAO!
JumpingTheMoon chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
"and being a general bastard" Yay for old Kaname back. X3 I was surprised- I really liked this fic, it was endearing, especially the end. - Good read.