Reviews for Hokage To Be
Bittac chapter 8 . 5/29
Your a good writer you should make more chapters
marion4203 chapter 1 . 5/9
This is a really good story please pick it back up
GodofAnimeKing chapter 8 . 2/5
Hey I really like your story.. r u gonna finish it or is it up for adoption..
Noooooooooooooooo
Gardevoir687 chapter 8 . 12/11/2016
Really good stuff. Shame there's no more of it.
awsome chapter 8 . 9/24/2016
nice fanfic i wish u could continue like this is one of its own kind
Nerdy-and-Proud-girl chapter 8 . 7/25/2016
This was the best. Scored twenty of ten.
CrypticRebel chapter 8 . 7/4/2016
It is disappointing to find yet another story that has so much potential that seems to have been forgotten I really wish you would continue this little delight!
uwishuwerecool chapter 8 . 6/17/2016
pls write mmore
Guest chapter 8 . 6/15/2016
Hey I have been waiting a few years for a new update. I still read your story time after time, again and again but I still am sitting here waiting for a new chapter. I will wait as long as you need. If your dead then sorry for your loss and I hope you had a great life.
Guest chapter 8 . 5/30/2016
Are you still alive? Or did you just quit writing?
Grammar Nazi chapter 1 . 5/2/2016
EPICCC, just-

the bit where he gets his hiatae, is BARE, not BEAR
Ahyah chapter 8 . 4/28/2016
Damn! So many years has passed. I have no hope nor am I even entertaining the thought that you may one day decide to continue this story. But, for what you do have written you have my thanks as I've sincerely liked what I've read thus far and I'm appreciative of the fact.

Thanks for time you spent writing this, it was time well spent reading what you've written.
TinkaPrime chapter 8 . 1/12/2016
This is really good wish you'd pick this back up.
dark wolf of death chapter 8 . 11/24/2015
I see it has been some years since you last updated. I hope you end up continuing this story I your spare time because it is very good. You have a great plot and your character development is really coming along. I like how you changed naturist views on being homage and his personality. It's really coming along, so I would very much like for you to continue.

The only thing I don't want to change, honestly, is Naruto's rant at Inari. Give them a view of his background and how he has to work hard. I always thought that was inspiring.

That's all. Hope you update :)