Reviews for Hokage To Be
Please update!
babai chapter 8 . 8/7
When are you going to post the next chapter, the suspense is killing me, man. Do it as soon as possible.
this is really good!
Love the story! Please come back and update! Great story! Naruto and hinata relationship is well written!
corbinskydragon1 chapter 8 . 4/8
NOOoooo! This is such a good story! I can't wait for the next chapter.
Purple shadow111 chapter 3 . 3/16
I love this fanfic your a very good writer!
betty4794 chapter 8 . 1/12
PLEASE UPDATE...
So are you going to continue?(Please say yes!)
death 59 chapter 4 . 12/23/2014
asshole stop making naruto teach peaople you make me feel bad and wierd
Rekxyen chapter 8 . 11/18/2014
A beautiful fanfic I really liked how you made Naruto become very mature in this fanfic, you made him become less selfish, about self-recognition, and more into protecting the people who is precious to him. With Naruto like this i actually see great character development because Naruto is suffering and wanted to be hokage for self recognition, but you changed him into knowing what a hokage truly is, a leader who is devoted to protecting the people. Don't know why you stopped writing this amazing fanfic but, I await for the next great chapter, good luck.
o0SCARLETT0o chapter 8 . 11/16/2014
This is a really cool perspective of Naruto x Hinata and u love it (even though not much hinata x Naruto) but I wanna see Naruto growing up kicking sasukes ass its amazing
kyuubijyuubi12 chapter 8 . 11/3/2014
wolvesfang98 chapter 8 . 10/26/2014
You know this story is amazing! I dont know why you stopped updating it. But even I have had times of severe writers block so I guess I understand. But id love if you reopened the story!
Zarathos' chain chapter 8 . 10/25/2014
Please update ur story is awesome
Passing Stranger chapter 8 . 10/22/2014
More chapters please! That cliffhanger really got me and this story is amazing! Please update soon!