Reviews for And, But
Skyrere chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
wow. that was very moving... wonderful.
I love it.
I have been trying to find someone who can portray Gai with depth instead of perpetual retardation. Well done...
:D
UnagiKeki chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
XO

Today is like the best day for finding fanfics. Epics keep turning out no matter where I look...

This might very well be the cornerstone of the GaiShizune fandom, besides that it's emotive, shockingly honest, and your passion really shows through. You have singlehandedly brought the GaiShizune fandom... I don't even know where, but it's awesome. GaiShizune is awesome. YOU are awesome.

Favorite fic EVER.
Sincynati chapter 1 . 4/28/2010

Very nice. A short, but sweet. To the point. Loved it.

"Despite all this, Shizune sometimes thinks she's nothing.

And Maito Gai lacks nothing"

Yes! Very very good! So glad I'm not the only Gai/Shiz freak haha :)
pretty in orange chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
I've never seen this couple before...but...i like it..:)
ShadowSilk chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
"But despite (or perhaps because of) his great speed he’s always falling (and she has become very good at catching)."

Brilliant!

I LOVED IT. It was written beautifully-the lines were like poetry. And I thought that each line flowed seamlessly into the next. Excellent story flow. And GaixShizune is love! I absolutely love, love, love how you presented their relationship.

Wonderful job!
Incognito Temptation chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
That was the most beautiful and original piece of writing I've ever read!

You seem to center your unique ideas around a lot of pairings I never would have even considered, and it makes me feel both closed-minded and also a little guilty or undeserving. Seeing my penname plastered at the bottom of this one was a surprise. This almost feels like a contest now; seeing who can mention the other one most. x3

Just like Tsunade/Jiraiya love, I think I may have to check out some more GaiShizu. Watching the beauty of this story unfold was the greatest pleasure I've had all day, and it reminds me of eating some sort of main course before having appetizers. I wonder where all the "little" stories went and how, just like that, you could produce something so amazing.

It's as if you pulled it out of nothing!

I loved this to bits and I think that your use of parenthesis here will forever shame me. I feel as if I've fallen into your shadow.

:]
Izi Seishyun chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
OMG I can't believe someone took the time to write about a pairing so underestimated yet so wonderful! And you did so with grace and style! I'll watch Incognito Temptation's work too, don't worry! GAISHI FOREVER!

(I have some art in my deviantart too, if you'd like to check... I truly suck, but then so do my fics...)
Illusion of the Mirror chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
Yay for GaiShi! n_n
Lyricism chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
*jaw dropped* Wow...I read this to be supportive, and it's just...wow, really unlikely and, frankly, weird. No offence, but I can't picture Gai or Lee in a relationship, so yeah...

I can't tell who this was, but my money's on S.

~Ryo