Reviews for The Little Voices Have Pretty Good Ideas
Kirun chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
I haven't read it yet, but I will add the story to my Favorites and read it later! It's kinda late here now, see, but I'll read as soon as I can! :D _
kate avalanche chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
ALL THE THINGS IN THIS CHAPTER THAT CAN BE MISCONTRUED BY DIRTY MINDED PEOPLE.

He landed viciously, groaning and rubbing his head and rear simultaneously

Hayner grabbed Roxas by the... [ok, I know it says "arm", but I'm bored.]

Hayner grabbed the back of Axel’s clothing, keeping him from proceeding just yet.

Roxas hit Axel over the head with Yuffie’s Lackey-punishing stick.

“LACKEY! ASS! YOURS! HERE! NOW!” [*gasp* Yuffie's awfully demanding...]

Rox, can you knead this for me? I gotta get that

Flour kept it from sticking to absolutely everything. [HAHAHAHAHAH]

She had also stolen the rest of his clothes...

Yuffie quickly grew a smile and made a small sound like a whip cracking, hand gesticulation and all.

“Leave my organs alone!”

“A manly squirt!” [My personal favourite. Oh yeah, it's EXACTLY what you're thinking.]

Hope that made you laugh...or twitch in horror.

Either one works for me. XD
sana-chan9 chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
AW! lol Joebob von Scknicklehiemertwow what a long name haha!

merry christmas!

that was so cute!
Crystal Wonton-chan chapter 3 . 12/24/2007
Poor Mr. Snuggles... Maybe he landed in some cold chocolate over at the Melting Pot... We've got one of those in Riverwalk Crossing down here :P
CheshireMisfit chapter 3 . 12/24/2007
Wha...? Nuu! Poor Nami-chan! I feel so sorry for her! That's awful! But at least she finally got rid of him! Yeah, seriously, kudos to her. Not-so-innocent of a bystander now, is she? We always knew she had it in her somewhere, though. Everyone's got a breaking point. Kinda like in CoM, where she stands up to Larxene... except this time Nami's the one who fights. And, apparently, wins. Hopefully a court case won't go out, but I guess she's have the self-defense defense on her side, wouldn't she? And, well, it would be some pretty spiffin' drama. And that's what it's all about, isn't it? XD

Mr. Snuggles was awesome. I'd love to have a little mouse named Mr. Snuggles, though I'd probably name him/her Roxel instead XD Ignore me... rabid Akuroku fangirl on the prowl... Heh.

Poor Marluxia. He's like the 'too gay to be gay' type person. I would totally ask him if it was a wig if I were at the station there. After I glomped him of course! Everyone loves Marly.

And Roxas, and Axel, and Nami-chan, and Demy, and Zexy, and-

-shot-

Well, thanks ever-so-much for the chapter! I jumped when I saw the update in my inbox, and got here as soon as possible. My review isn't as crazy as before, because I passed my finals (woot!) and I wish you a Merry Christmas, too! Even though I should probably say Merry Christmas Eve instead. Well, I hope you enjoy the holidays, and, as always,

Love,

Misfit
CheshireMisfit chapter 2 . 12/17/2007
My my my and oh la la! You are quite right, that -is- quite the little twist thrown all wrench-like into the core of this story's clockwork, with only a few key characters and messed up-semi-people who can possibly fix it. Lovely story, absolutely splendrific, the intricacy of both stories, each occuring simultaneously and at the same time while leading up to a life-changing intersection/conjunction is a brilliant show I cannot aford to miss.

-shot for her silly metaphors-

Sorry, been studying for finals all day and figured I could use some Akuroku goodness to lighten the overbearing gloom. Your fic did that just perfectly, why yes it did.

Please, for -my- soul, update soon! And, as always,

Love,

Misfit
rain angst chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
I hope there is another part to this story. It is really good. The Roxas angst was just right. Sorry to hear about your dog. It is not easy losing a pet you love.
dark-spirit chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
lol. much glompage for this story. :D
Don'tTrustMe chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
wow this is like, one of the best stories ive read.

cant wait for more!
PaopuThief chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
When i started reading i was really deppressed, but it got all better.

Your story is beutifull!

and I'm sorry about your dog
20112011 chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
This 'tis cool. I love Sora/Joebob the little voice in Roxy's head Thankee for only making Roxas semi-emo, rather than irritatingly so! Sora's ghost WIN.
messenger bird chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
ey, that was pretty good, especially if this is the first time you've written for the KH fandom. seriously.

I like the way you write. -nodnod- angsty, yet amusing at times.

[ hyenas are creepy ._. I feel bad for Roxas. ]

I have to say...my favorite part was when Roxas fell and the ghostly Sora caught him..yeah. you did an awesome job with the angst, even if you claim it isn't your forte.

...write more for KH, please? -puppy face-

and I'm really sorry about your dog. it sucks to lose a beloved pet. may she find many joys in the great dog paradise in the sky.

I hope there's a sequel for this. amazing fic, 15 out of 10.
Plain Jane Is A Vampire chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
This isn't a oneshot, right, cause if it was a oneshot well that would suck, unless there's a sequel. I'm really sorry about your' dog.