Reviews for It's Not About The Words
JapanLi chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
I definitely enjoyed this! Especially because they were both mature enough to deal with the issue without getting defensive. Nice to read a story where the characters are at a maturity level higher than the tenth grade! Very cute!
satomika chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
hm...

i think i forgot to review this one...

so i started to read it again...

mwahhugz!

that was cool!

hope you revive from the dead and make us happy by writing more flame of recca tofuu fics!

ciao!
Midnight Sleepyspray chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
Good points: Not crappy. It’s realistic. I do think Fuuko gets tired in bickering too. This is the plot I’ve been waiting for so long. If I’m in Fuuko’s shoes, I’d feel the same. Romantic. And don’t worry about contradicting, in fact, the way you did it was cool. Good summary. Yeah, it is fun to imagine.

Bad points: None for me.

I love it.
anatagasuki chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
yeah, right. Sometimes name-calling can hurt, and trigger insecurities, fears whatsoever. I loved your fic! It's so kawaii!

The ending was bit contradicting, yeah, but still amusing and funny. I love your fic! I love it love it love it!
Mealoaf chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
Sadly I only know of Fiona Apple's version of the song,so that was running through my head haha...

I do like this. It was cute and sweet and very well-written. You seem to be a master in making one shots. )
Funky Sushi chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
My fave oneshot after " Stay " ) . They just happen to both be your fics. Who knew
Irma.Arisa.Laye chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
kyaa! :)

*hearts are twinkling in my eyes like stars*

hehehehe

that's so swet! :D

i totally love it,.,. ;)

*going into my faves*

Nils chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
ahh... sweet story. a bit OOC on fuuko's part but nice !
mikaro chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
cute! :D
yanagi-chyan chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
hehe, actually i enjoyed your fic very much! seriously, although it was very short and brief, the conversation between them was really in character and it fits the plot. and the ending is really sweet.. i just love mushy endings.

good job! :)
FukuWija chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
Aww...this is just too sweet. X3 -giggles-
Eirist chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
i have to disagree with this being plot-less. that's what one-shots are suppose to be right? it's just my opinion. :)

i really like it. they're so cute. and mikagami's being the meanie he is, as always. haha! do write more tofuu fics if you don't mind. this is really great.