Reviews for She Didn't Have Time
littleellie30 chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Have to admit I love this series. It's a nice fresh take on the DV relationship. Hope you are still writing as i'd love to see more! Love it.
SamKay61 chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
I just stumbled on this a few days ago, two and a half years after you wrote it so I don't know if you'll see this. But, I wanted to tell you that I'm really loving it. You dialogue feels real and believable. I'm enjoying this (and the rest of the story) immensely. Even if I didn't know the characters, I think this is a lovely piece of fiction.
MythosThespian chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
I love the song because I am a big Terri Clark fan. This is beautifully done and it is great. I enjoyed it a lot.
k8ec chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
Hi,

Got to admit, I did spend about 10 seconds wondering if it could be Daniel - but it was so OOC I didn't think anyone could write him in that way!

Please tell me you are going to write this into a series, even a short one! I love the characterisations!
Copper's Mama chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
awesome story, definitely do a follow up, maybe one where tomin comes back and finds her with daniel...ooh the possibilities.

anyway, loved the story. kudos!
1477166 chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
OMG I loved how Hayden had a dream about Daniel... that's SO cute! LOL and tyre fixing? Cursing the human race? Awesome!
Margarite Isabelle chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
I must admit I was relieved to discover that it wasn't Daniel in the beginning! I was chanting the whole time, "No, no, why is he leaving? Idiot!" Anyways, wonderful idea you have here. I would definitely be interested in seeing more along these lines. So please, write more! I'd definitely read it!
TylinSedai chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
Keep writing
Shinki chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
That was wonderful! Very nice take on the characters.
WezH chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
Very nice one, keep up good work!
MisplacedAngst chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
I think I've already reviewed this on livejournal but I just have to say great job again. This story is so lovely and sweet. You really captured the song without repeating it back word for word. Please make it in a series there are so many more great things you could do with it. Again great job
StanaTorv chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
aww thats awesome! that has to be continued. and i love that song

:D sam
Jebaraj chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
wow. great AU story. i'd love to read more. glad you showed tomin as the low down snake that he is.
14karatgold chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
Not bad. In fact, I think I could stand to read some more. It's true, at first, I did think it was Daniel leaving her and I was about to get very angry, but what a way to start out. Not bad at all.

kt
starjems88 chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
love it, hope you can continue this as a series.