Reviews for Conversation
bookworm0313 chapter 12 . 10/17/2014
This is not cool She needs to be with her Hogwarts family! They're all just being real bad bullies to her X(
Guest chapter 11 . 9/29/2014
I didn't like the plot last time. Let Hermione stand up for who she is. I don't want to see her leaving Hogwarts again. I don't like Ben she's meant for Fred. You should focus more on their developing relationship etc. update soon :)
Guest chapter 10 . 9/19/2014
I'm glad your re-posting it. Please don't make Hermione leave this time. Let her stand up for herself so she can be with Fred. She deserves happiness after the war.
Guest chapter 9 . 8/27/2014
is see ron point they know how ron felt about hermoine and dated her any way and did not talk to him about it they are bad brothers, but since they treat ron like shit they where never good brothers to began with.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/31/2014
Keep keep keep updating
I 3 fred
Guest chapter 5 . 7/22/2014
Please please please keep updating!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/21/2014
You are amazing
I love you
And am now obsessed with Fred and Hermione
WheelchairDiva chapter 5 . 7/22/2014
Love this! I love how you have Hermione's walls coming down; metaphorically and literally ;)! Keep up the great work!
SkytheBioarch chapter 5 . 7/22/2014
Loving this fic! I am nothing though that you don't seem to make it obvious that Hermione is letting her jealousy be noticed. You write it as if it is in her head and unseen you state that Fred finds her jealousy interesting. It threw me off a bit because you weren't quite starting that the jealousy was obvious enough for an outsider to take note of. Outside of that, I'm enjoying where you are going with this and cannot wait to read more!
MambaBum chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
Seeee?
Guest chapter 16 . 7/10/2014
I would love to continue reading this. Please continue! My heart is breaking for Hermione.
Guest chapter 16 . 7/10/2014
Oooh, oooh! Me! Me!
dragonchaser11 chapter 16 . 7/11/2014
Please continue this story is fantastic ! I need to know of Hermione will remember them please :) it's so interesting I've never read anything like it
dragongirl2101 chapter 16 . 7/10/2014
*hand raised*
Beccax95 chapter 16 . 7/10/2014
I'm glad to see your going to Finnish this story, I read it years ago and was disappointed when you didn't update it. Update soon I really want Hermione to come back.