Reviews for It's Just a Nursery Rhyme
Ironhide's Daughter chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
I was laughing quite hard at this, and I don't laugh often. Good job!
icesong180 chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
I was cracking up alongside Will throughout the nursery rhymes.
Also, "Leaf blowers are noisy, they pollute, and we don't have one." Classic Will. XD
EquinoxKnight01 chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Hilarious story. I could only imagine what would happen if Ironhide shared the nursery rhymes with the rest of the Autobots.
Rexter117 chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Omigosh this is so funny! I kept laughing when i was reading it an my parents kept staring at me like... Wha? And i just kept laughing and... Well... Anyways it was really funnny is my point:)
Foxbear chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
*giggling like an idiot*

This was too much fun!

A wonderful story.
myers1978 chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
That is adorable! And Ironhide always seemed like someone who was open to learning and curious about things so I could really see that happening!
Lerrinus chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
*falls off chair laughing* Loved it! Nicely done! :-)
TheDecepticonFemme1 chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
LOL! This had me laughing all the way through! Ironhide and his nursery rhyme questions, poor Sarah LOL!

Hilarious story!
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Ah, a story inspired by the writer's own children! Poor Sarah - I so enjoy the stories of Autobots as the "Spock" character: very smart, thank you (although in Ironhide's case that does seem to be stretching the definition a bit), but so uninformed as to human traditions as to be almost childlike. Creating for us the bits of comedy inherent in our culture that only an outsider can hold a mirror to.

Bet theshadowcat was just having a little fun writing a fic, and didn't know she was dealing with all this sociological nonsense.
Gargoyle13 chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
Oh my...I need help - my sides hurt so bad from laughing. If my co-workers didn't think I was losing it over here, then they surely do now. I thought you did well writing in past tense, but then I was trying to wipe tears from my eyes as I read, so I might not be the best judge.
Starburst chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
Lol, and then we have the talk as to why Captain/Major (forgot which rank) Lennox is makeing such odd noises and if 'Hide should get Ratchet. Ah yes I can see it now, espically if 'Hide pokes him to make sure he's alright...
Jessie07 chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
Funny story! I'm sure our nursery rhymes really wouldn't make much sense to an alien...heck most of the time they don't make much sense to me either. I wonder what the other autobots would think of nursery rhymes. Anyway, I really liked the story a lot!
Liliesshadow chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
nice! xD
ShiningGalaxy chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
HAHAHAHAHAHA! I don't know who to pity more...Ironhide for not knowing what nursery rhymes are or for Sarah...because hshe kept repeating over and over "Its just a nursery rhyme, Ironhide' haha I loved it
syani123 chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Hahahaha I loved it...Poor Ironhide he just need to understand a little more the humans...My fave one was of the twinkle star...Hide is so smart XP