Reviews for Lost
andjelija.nenic chapter 2 . 2/8/2020
4susan41 chapter 3 . 10/16/2018
Please finish this story...it's actually really good.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/3/2017
Great story.
Smile Back chapter 3 . 1/21/2016
Such a pity that you only postet three chapters. I think this story could be totally great.
Moirane chapter 3 . 5/15/2011
I like that you concentrate on the essence of their relationship. No distractions by other plotlines, no playful romance, no beating around the bush. You have us directly at the core, no barreers left, just honesty. Refreshing and good. Hard to write, I guess. Hopefully, you'll finish this some day.
Gertrude chapter 3 . 3/17/2011
This is really good. I would really enjoy it if you finished it. One of the best Superman Returns ff I've read.
fake.username101 chapter 3 . 12/24/2010
I adore this story. That's all I can say.
thesagerk chapter 3 . 10/8/2010
damn - love it - please please update asap!
NovaSkye chapter 3 . 5/30/2010
This is a wonderful story and I absolutely cannot wait for an update! 3 I like the way the story has developed so far and it is well-written.
framework4 chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
I came back and reread this tale, looking for an update. Enjoyable. More please
Esus927 chapter 3 . 2/28/2010
I like the story, but to be honest - I wish it had stayed a one-shot. Or at the very least you created a separate story for the first chapter and just created a sequel
kobez2.0 chapter 3 . 2/5/2010
Interesting little fic you got here. I hope you update it soon.

Peace,

-Kobez-
athenesolon chapter 3 . 1/6/2010
You have done a great job blending in a teensy bit of Smallville and Lois and Clark without it getting in the way of the overall storyline. I suggest you keep it that way though and go with the Superman I Lana (if you've seen it or just keep her out of the story altogether) as opposed to Smallville because if not I think this will start to feel over-laden with "guest stars." I love how Lois has already merged the two in her mind and is there for him but the question still remains... does he think he sees him for "Superman" or for Clark?
juniper617 chapter 3 . 12/18/2009
This is really lovely - you should finish it.
Ainsley Haynes chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Oh, God, this chapter left me breathless!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »