Reviews for Beautiful Chazz
i loved it
Saiyajin-Ohime-Thunder chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
Just an honest review.

Great! I like it.

Be careful of words spelling I noticed some.

Good Luck.

Take Care!~ Haibara Kawaii.
emmalouise94 chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
Lollike the story it good and funny at same time.
Chaotic Blades chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
Well, ignoring the fact that it's a songfic (which, by the way, is NOT allowed on this site, as stated under the Terms of Service), there's not too much to this. A few short lines before and after the song lyrics and that's it. You COULD'VE explained why Chazz was getting a job in a nightclub. You COULD'VE had Chazz sing a song that didn't brutally murder his masculinity- because let's face it, Chazz Princeton is NOT crazy femboy player. I'm not messing with your interpretation of canon (which no matter what way I view it in your fics is... eh...) but there are some things that just canNOT be written in character.

Another thing you could've done was shown his feelings before the number, and Zane's support then. You wouldn't even have to say his name is you used pronouns, although with a fic this short, withholding the name doesn't do all that much suspense-wise. Had you done any of these things, you would've been able to stretch out- and flesh out- this short, undeveloped piece. This COULD'VE had greater potential but you botched it.

There are a few spelling and gramatical errors but nothing really worthy of being mentioned. It would've helped if you did something to Chazz's thoughts to make them stand out a bit more but I guess it wasn't really TOO nessesary.

Overall it was an... okay job? Gah, who am I kidding? It needs work. I've read a lot of your stories and I honestly believe you can improve. Just think about the keys to good writing: plot, character, and grammer. Please consider my advice.
Edo 4 Life chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
It's great keep writing
anabby94 chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
CUTE!

i saw that one too! and that is so Chazz X]

dont mind the person below me...

but yes, Zane is the type who gets horny and hides it haha he's cool!

good job!
Super Supreme Commander chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
That was rubbish! Chazz is my favourite character and he is not GAY! I find it offensive to Zane as well because he is okay.