Reviews for Impasse
Krabkrab chapter 3 . 3/24/2012
I took so long for her to notice? Anyway, nice so far.
Lily Testarossa chapter 3 . 4/27/2011
oh never saw this fic before, well, maybe coz when i look the old ones i always search for completed ones, i hope u can finish this one, cliche or not, i like it.
ZonaRose chapter 3 . 4/19/2011
I still liked it.

I look forward to the next chapter.

In Love & Light,

Zona Rose *
AnonexistedID chapter 3 . 4/18/2011
niceupdate soon!
Enraptured chapter 3 . 4/18/2011
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG. XDDDDD 8DD YEEAHHHH HIGHSCHOOL!NF.

GARRGHHH stoppp eeeetttt. You're making me fall in love with Fate / Nanoha / NanoFate again! _ AND YOU'RE MAKING ME MISS SCHOOL EVEN MORE WHEN I ALREADY MISS IT A LOT, OKAY? D: I actually feel like doing reports and going for meetings and being a total model student now -.-

Hahaha I don't know what to say! I reread chapters 1 and 2 before the third one to refresh my memory, and I am really still grinning like an idiot. And the stupid ghost part, really made me burst out laughing. I even had to log in a couple of times before I got it right, because I was / am so excited. XD

OKAY. YOU BETTER CONTINUE THIS. And ya, awesome so see you're writing again
Lance58 chapter 3 . 4/17/2011
please continue! cute story keep it up
Sammie-chan89 chapter 3 . 4/17/2011
Nanoha is definitely liking Fate...I wonder what was holding Fate back?
Sammie-chan89 chapter 2 . 4/17/2011
Aww! SO cute
Sammie-chan89 chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Great start to the story. I wonder who Fate was talking to at the end. And it seems that she and Nanoha will be getting along well
Honulicious chapter 3 . 4/16/2011
oh wow! i never realized it was published in 2007! well thanks for updating this story. i really like it and hope you continue it.

i am wondering if nanoha is also involved with clubs besides being class rep. i hope she finds her own little nitch besides helping fate do her work.

i definitely like fate's teasing...i wonder what she thinks of nanoha. they should hang out, outside of school of course!
Riveted chapter 3 . 4/16/2011
Yay, you're updating your old fics! I've been waiting for you to come back to the Nanoha genre for so long! I like how you made Fate playful and the interactions between her and Nanoha really built up their relationship. I can't wait to see where this is going, I'm pretty excited. Please update soon!
ZonaRose chapter 2 . 11/9/2010
I like this AU of yours. I'd like to see where you go with it. With or with out magic I think it will be good.
fgg chapter 2 . 8/14/2010
please update
Lance58 chapter 2 . 11/17/2009
next please make more
Sooyoungie-kun chapter 2 . 8/5/2009
Yeah this is really short, i don't mind though.

If you need some plot you can ask us readers for some :)