Reviews for Chuck vs The Heroes
YunalanaStarphyer chapter 4 . 6/9/2008
Really nice story, and if I had read it sooner, I would have answered the Pier 9 question. How could I not remember that episode? One of my favorites! Really nice job, and I'm anxious to find out Chuck's side of the story! BTW, very well-written. Probably the most grammatically/spelling-correct story I've read so far on this site.

I'd heard rumors about this story, but I didn't know it actually existed. I'd seen fanart on deviantART, as well as fanvids on YouTube. I'd heard a lot of arguments about who actually came up with the idea, so who did? I'm wondering, and afraid to ask anyone, because numerous people will probably take the credit. Lol.

Really great job, I can't wait until the next update.
drinkingtoforget chapter 4 . 5/22/2008
This has all the hallmarks of a great fic... will please continue :(
Moon Lovegood chapter 4 . 2/7/2008
I like it. I can't wait to read more.
Mojo01 chapter 4 . 2/6/2008
Great concept, well written, and a great story underpinning it all. Looking forward to seeing more and more of it.
gaaddict67 chapter 4 . 2/3/2008
Wow, this fic is awesome! :P Definitely can't wait for more and find out what Chuck has to do with THE COMPANY...
red lighting chapter 4 . 2/1/2008
love it update fast are we finally find out what happen to chuck and if has a power
Dr.Pepper-drinker chapter 3 . 1/30/2008
isn't pier 9 where they find that one guy. ah shot i just had his name.
Nyx Wings chapter 3 . 1/30/2008
Very cool. The scene with Sylar was thrilling, seems like something he'd do...tho why does he want Chuck? Does he have a power, or is it because of the Intersect? Does the Intersect count as an ability? Hm...I think Sylar can extract it thus...interesting. Heh, and Sarah meets Peter. Great chapter.
Moon Lovegood chapter 3 . 1/30/2008
I really liked it. Good chapter. I love Chuck and Heroes.
red lighting chapter 3 . 1/30/2008
love it update aw poor sarah loves chuck more please
Moon Lovegood chapter 2 . 1/29/2008
I love it. Chuck joined the company? No!
red lighting chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
love it update fast
red lighting chapter 2 . 1/27/2008
love it update fast yeah I'm write there what going on
Nyx Wings chapter 2 . 1/27/2008
OMG WHAT. Very nice twist, I didn't see that coming! What's up with Chuck? What's gonna happen with him and the Company? How does he know about it? Very interesting, I wanna see more!
LyraLockhart chapter 2 . 1/26/2008
I'm interested already, and I don't even watch Chuck!