Reviews for Who's Back?
Niki chapter 36 . 1/30
GOOOD I didn't cry like this in such a long time and I am realy afraid to read next chapters. But sure I will, this story is realy great. Please don't let anyone die...
monsuno power chapter 29 . 1/14
I cant stop is cheeks hurts,You are so good at to read you soon.
poisonous.love22 chapter 1 . 10/31/2016
I cannot tell you how much I adore this story. It is genuinely one of the best things I have ever, ever read and I'm being completely truthful. Its well written, the story line is amazing and it continued to keep me hooked the entire time. You should be incredibly proud of this, it's phenomenal.
Jefy chapter 46 . 9/14/2016
I think the story was nice and expressed many sweet and bitter emotions. But, there were some things that bugged me throughout the story linelack of privacy in the house. There was always someone in the house. I mean, normally, even best friends wouldn't want to be third wheel in their friend's married life. But in this case, no one actually seemed to care about giving any privacy to the couple. And the other thing that I thought was out of place, would beSeto and Sakura's bonding. The story greatly lacked in real bonding between the two. I don't even get it, how come Seto became Mommy's Boy, when all I ever noticed was, him being with one of the girl's in the house. It was always Ino who dropped him or picked him from Daycare. It just didn't make sense for me to think about Seto being closer to Sakura. But then again, it all comes down to the lack of privacy in the house. If she had more private moments with the kids, the bonding would've shown better. Anyways, the story was really sweet and I enjoyed reading it a lot. Yes, there were several errors, but that's okay, I understand it happens a lot with writers. Thank you for putting your efforts in this sweet fiction.
Ann chapter 47 . 8/1/2016
Loved your story. Great job!
Fiona chapter 35 . 7/20/2016
I don't usually comment on stories that are complete and from at least 6 years ago, but this chapter was beautifully written. I don't know if you still read these messages or even still write but I had to comment on this chapter because it reminded me of Anne of Green Gables when she gets married to Gilbert. That series was very influential in my life and brings back tons of memories during that period. And I feel that when writers can capture emotions from other people's memories with out even knowing it, are truly masters of writing :) hope you still write and make amazing stories.

P.s I still am going to comment at the end like usually do, but I just had to comment on this chapter:)
who.am.I.2000 chapter 1 . 5/24/2016
I just finished reading this story and I am deeply impressed. I loved the characterization you gave Sasuke, Sakura, Naruto, and specially Ino. Normally, people make Sasuke emo, Sakura too emotional, Naruto stupid, and Ino plain annoying, but you made them really loveable. It had a few misspelled words and grammatical errors, but that can only improve with time. Great job!
O chapter 35 . 2/2/2016
This was the worst fic I have EVER read. You need to give up writing for good.
ILoveSxS chapter 47 . 12/25/2015
I finally finished this! It was great!
ChimamireNoBara22 chapter 47 . 11/12/2015
Normally, I hate Sasuke fanfics. The author usually portrays him as an asshole or with a stereotypical emo-like personality. You, however, did a fantastic job! Your description tugged at my curiosity and your writing did not disappoint. I loved every part of this fanfic! :D
youneskonca024 chapter 32 . 10/3/2015
m
LilyannoKora chapter 24 . 8/15/2015
Akina is so annoying ya know? If i was sakura or sasuke i would be extremely pissed.
Blacklynx118 chapter 47 . 8/14/2015
That was such an amazing story! Thank you so much for ending the story (unlike some peope). The last chapter to your story was beautiful. Keep up the good work/writing of fanfictions! xD
Guest chapter 10 . 8/13/2015
Akina is such a stuck up b*tch. Its her own f*cking kid so why doesn't she take care of her children herself. Who gives birth to a kid and then dumps him/her to a relative to take care of and not caring at all. She should be very grateful that Sasuke is actually nice enough to do that. Akina is such a horrible mother
heyarnoldfangirl chapter 47 . 8/5/2015
Hi there! This took me days to read. It was one of the longest sasusaku fic that I've read. There were some typo errors but the story was sooo goood I don't care! This is an awesome story! Great job!
1,277 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »