Reviews for Who's Back?
pretty gina chapter 47 . 4/21
even if it's late want to tell you that there is no sasusaku fanfic that i have read which is enticing as the one of who's I started reading I couldn't stop until reaching the end so as to be able to review...hehe.i know its been five years.
...wow that's a long I wish you will able to see my review and know that I am truly grateful for the story and I know by now you are already a great the best in life.p.s if you have any other fanfic about naruto and bleach I would really like to bye sessy52
Sigh chapter 11 . 4/17
Your grammar is horrible. "She know he is teaser her." Really? You have grammatical errors in every chapter and it makes it hard to read...
bagofpopcorn chapter 17 . 11/21/2014
Haha. Awww. Little mikoto
whyyyyyy chapter 47 . 11/11/2014
Make one of the kids growing up I'm begging you PLEASE :: I luv your story don't end on meh
Unknown chapter 37 . 11/11/2014
luv this stuff you need to make books. This reminds me of the song Yonjuunana you should watch this English or Japanese they are both cute 3
O0Scarlett0o chapter 17 . 11/11/2014
I luv your fanfic it's just amazing 3 and kisses Neva end this series
fluffy1hothanyoulover chapter 6 . 10/19/2014
love it so far!
sherlocked2001 chapter 47 . 5/25/2014
I love this story! Great Job
Epic Otaku Cherry chapter 47 . 5/17/2014
Fantastic job! I'm glad I found this and read this fantastic fic.

This is easily one of the best fics I've ever read, and would go on my Ultimate Favorites list if there was such a thing here in ffn.

The characters were shaped very well, and were very in character for their situations. This was a well-paced, concise story with a nice flow and voice. It was original and a very enjoyable ride.

Great job. I wish I could say more, but I can think if little else than how much I love this story.

With love from your new fan,
-Epic Otaku Cherry
jade598 chapter 47 . 4/21/2014
This was amazing I adored it :D
akaneharuko chapter 47 . 4/10/2014
Awww I wish I could've read it sooner! But oh well I really love this story! This story make me blush, cry, and being emotional as sakura lol! I'm just so in love with this fic! I'm speechless dunno what to say anymore (‾‾)
Cal-Kitty chapter 47 . 3/24/2014
aww this was sooo cute! i love this story!:D its was different but i loved it!
belbiebelbie chapter 47 . 2/15/2014
Finally done reading! I just can't believe I spent a whole week reading it though, being constantly bugged with my work. And sleeping until 2am just to finish reading a few chapters before my eyes drag me to dreamlalaland. :) Anyway, this is the best multichapter fic I've read so far! The plot is great. And though Sasuke is quite ooc but you managed to pull it through the story and make me fall in love with him. Lol! I mean who wouldn't with a guy who would always cuddle you and kiss you and tell you I love you every moment he gets. -sigh- And oh, I really hate the guts of that Akina bitch. I wish you couldve made her 'nice' and make her and Itachi a cute story. I mean it's bad enough that itachi had ses with a whore and had a baby with her, but having another one seems like a little bit off. :) it wouldve been better if Akina was a nice girl itachi fell in love with but died but since he's affiliated with akatsuki he couldn't look after the well being of his kids thus leaving sasuke as their guardian. :) But I love the fic just the same. Some chapters are quite dragging, and had some grammatical errors and lots of mispelled words but it ended up still good. :) looking forward to read a lot of fics from you in the future. And oh, before I forget, I love the songs that you mentioned. I have some of them on my playlist as well. I guess we have something in common. And I really appreciate it that you well explained some medical related issues on the fic making it more realistic. And I appreciate yor effort to make your readers understand and imagine what you are trying to portrasy on the story. An in all, it is such a great fic. Job well done! :)
mashiro.x.shiina chapter 47 . 1/26/2014
I loved this story! Unfortunately, I'm being called for dinner, so I can't leave a nice long review like I planned. However, I'll tell you a quick few things. First, I LOVED how you portrayed Ino in this story. It was really really wonderful. I'm also pretty picky with OCs, but I loved the kids and Mai. Even though you wrote this a long time ago, I still enjoyed your ANs, they were so personable and made me enjoy the story that much more! I'm glad to have found this, thanks for sharing it!
mashiro.x.shiina chapter 17 . 1/25/2014
HAHAHAHAHAHA the ending of this chapter... Ohmygoodness that was great XD
1,249 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »