Reviews for The Missing Stotch
RandomstalkerNOWWITHausername chapter 7 . 8/4/2011
Man, this story is frikkin awesome! I want to see what happens when they find out that Butters is really Micheal. And who cornered Chaos and Bahir in the hub. It really is a pity you never updated this, it was turning into a fine story. So please, see this alert at you e-mail and feel inspired to write once more.
lotrarwen0 chapter 7 . 12/28/2009
Great plot! It really makes me feel sorry for Butters and Linda. /3

One thing I noticed: there were times when you misused 'then.' You got it mixed up with 'than.' Remember, 'then' relates to time whereas 'than' relates to comparisons. :)

Please please please update!
Phoenix NightStar chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
I feel sorry for Butters; he's bullied by Cartman and abused by his father.
talkape chapter 7 . 7/10/2009
aw you didn't finish!
AnimeMew chapter 7 . 7/21/2008
So far I am loving this fic!

Please update again soon! I need to know what happens now! xD

These twists are just awesome!
pomodorooo chapter 6 . 12/21/2007
i like rache he reminds me of a vampire :D and i love the name choas it fits butters perfectly
haruhihostclub chapter 5 . 11/27/2007
You brought Bahir back. One of the few kids who was nice to Butters. This is getting better.
PowderHair chapter 5 . 11/23/2007
I really enjoyed your fanfic so I hope you continue to write and update soon ].
Siaxx chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
hey i love this tory it's awesome i was waiting 4 this story to update so when are u going to update that other story u have what is it again oh yeah the fall of an eagle im eager for that to update plz do

~miluke chan~

Dont let writes discourage u on fosff ur doing a great job love this story signing off
haruhihostclub chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
Good start, apart from a few spelling mistakes. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens.

PS, Butters is the funniest character in the history of the world.
pomodorooo chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
great story! i've always felt so sorry for butters, his parents mistreat him so much!:(