Reviews for The Runaways
Hymlume chapter 43 . 9/17
AHHH this has been a fun, wild ride. Thanks so much for writing it!
Hymlume chapter 42 . 9/17
I love Elizabeth-Beckett banter too :)
Hymlume chapter 41 . 9/16
Ok so that was the grossest and most disturbing kiss I have ever had the misfortune to read. Ew. Euychyckyuck. (that was a grossed out sound btw)
Also... ELIZABETH LEFT BECKETT WITH A WITCH DOCTOR HOW COULD SHE?!
Hymlume chapter 40 . 9/16
I like tiburcio :)
Hymlume chapter 39 . 9/16
Dude, my dude, I am loving this fic so much and I know I've said it before but I love it.
Hymlume chapter 38 . 9/16
MAAAAYYTTEEE. Mate, this is some good stuff right here. I love that Elizabeth is beginning to see that Beckett really is the heartless cow he seems to be. It's nice for her to know the truth lol.
I must say, if Beckett is insane just because he slipped up and had feelings and talks to himself, then I am also insane tbh.
Hymlume chapter 37 . 9/16
‘“You held a gun to my head because you thought I was going to call you crazy!” Elizabeth exclaimed.
“Well, you were going to call me crazy!” Beckett looked wounded.’
lol
Hymlume chapter 36 . 9/16
Hehe, Beckett needs to learn that he isn't William's father. Also: does he know the truth about William Sr? Sometimes it seems like he does...
Hymlume chapter 35 . 9/15
HE CAN COOK?! What a worthless little...entertaining character. Quality insult here.
Hymlume chapter 34 . 9/15
Oh gosh. Beckett should not be cooking. This may not end very well.
Hymlume chapter 33 . 9/15
Gosh, Beckett is a cheery bloke, innee? Honest though. 'I am, in essence, not a very good person.' Well, he's not wrong.
Hymlume chapter 32 . 9/15
Beckett infuriates Elizabeth quite a bit, doesn't he?
Hymlume chapter 31 . 9/15
Dude.
Hymlume chapter 30 . 9/15
Dude. This is really good...but, I need to sleep now.
Hymlume chapter 29 . 9/15
Oh my. That was sad. It's funny - I never thought to cry (not actual tears, but still) about Cutler Beckett's mother dying. Certainly didn't expect that from her mention in 'The Islanders'.