Reviews for The Runaways
Bloodsired chapter 43 . 4/5/2011
Actions, dramatic escapades and more bartering. That was fun. And Beckett being insane, I don't think so...half-insane perhaps.. but he was a very very complex man so stubborn. Yet that's what he was. But it still funny that Lizzie think he was crazy or something._
hwkitty chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
Amazing again, as the predecessor was :3
Blood Red Queen chapter 43 . 6/18/2009
Oh my God this story is, if possible, better than the last one!

I love the misadventures you throw them into, what fun!

This story had everything; I laughed, I cried, I hated Beckett and then went back to liking him again!

Please don't stop with your amazing stories!

(Twiddles thumbs excitedly waiting for the next installment)
kweenofmagic chapter 43 . 6/2/2008
*Going to read the Adventures* I really love beckett! I really like most of your stories too. Other then the Adventures i have only one more story of yours! I hate that i will drive myself until breaking point to read a story. (Soccer is NOT going to well tonight lol) Oh and I love the way you write Beckett he always seems so in character, i swear no one in my story (Except my own) is in character. It drives me nuts! Great story!
Lone Wolf chapter 43 . 4/23/2008
Hello, sorry I've been awol for awhile but real life takes priority. Good work as usual; I've enjoyed the interaction between the characters and look forward to reading more!
Moony chapter 43 . 1/14/2008
I love your stories. In fact they may be the best PoTC fics I have read. No annoying OCs or forced pairings. The fact that you don't try to pair up Elizabeth an Beckett is what I really love about your fics. I can't really seem them in love, Beckett just isn't that kind of person (duh) and Elizabeth is with Will. But this peculiar friendship is something I can totally see happening. I love it how you keep Beckett in character but still show other sides of him. Nobody is 100% evil. He's a human and has human feelings.

Your writing is also awesome. Fun and easy to read but still describes enough.

Keep up the good work. I'm looking forward to read more fics about their friendship :D
eboNy333 chapter 43 . 1/8/2008
THE END? That was UNEXPECTED! but there's a sequel, yay!

Very nice chapter...I realized that Jack hasn't had much of a role so far, but it looks like we'll be seeing more of him now.
MarvelousThings07 chapter 43 . 1/8/2008
Hooray for sequals! Anyways, I'm really anxious to see what hapens next now that Jack is in the mix.
jbduenweg chapter 43 . 1/7/2008

*chants* sequel, sequel, sequel, sequel!

duettino menuetto chapter 43 . 1/7/2008
Congratulations! The 43rd chapter!

Huzzah! There's another sequel! Such a pity it is though, that this is the last chapter; but I suppose that this story, like all others, must meet its end.

Good job!
cequins chapter 43 . 1/7/2008
No! *sob* All good things must to come to an end, but this is just breaking my heart! It can't be, it simply cannot be!

*joins in throwing more kitchen utensils plus filled rum bottles...*

*cough* Ok, I was having a brief moment, but really, I was obsessed with this particular "outlaw on the run" fiction. Ah well, I'll remember "The Runaways" for a long time. Everyday I look up fanfictions featuring Beckett, and there's hardly anything at all that isn't something dealing with his innate sadism, OOC or slash relationship that can get my attention wired, so yes, I await the next one with infinite eagerness. As I think another reviewer said, the humor is very PoTC-ish, not insanely modern or out of character, and one can't go on without some humor. :) At present I am trying to picture Jack, Elizabeth, Beckett and little Will all in a dinghy...
Telcontar Rulz chapter 43 . 1/7/2008
That's a great story. I love how you incorporate all the humour. It's very characteristic of a 'Pirates' story. I can't wait to read your next one
PearlSparrow13 chapter 43 . 1/7/2008
Oh dear.. not another one. ;)

Just kidding.. good job on finishing this one. My only thing is that I think it started to get a bit too random in the last few chapters, but the very last bit was a great setup for a new one.

Looking forward the the Adventurers.
Tabby chapter 43 . 1/6/2008
Woah! Didn't see that coming. I thought you weren't comfortable writing Jack. And it is kinda nice just to have Elizabeth and Beckett together. However, the Runaways had to end somehow, right? And it is a neat premise for a story. Fun, adventure. Fountain of Youth quest? My favourite kind! :)
thecolouryes chapter 43 . 1/6/2008

I must say that it was a very funny chapter. And I, personally, wouldn't mind if it was a quadology (is that even a word?) or anything else. Especially becasue now I'm an Beckett fan, if only in this story. And we wouldn't want that to die, now would we?