Reviews for Screaming These Lies
AngelicaNight chapter 8 . 12/19/2013
I love your story. It's very interesting and I was wondering if you'd write more. I'm curious on how they are going to handle Acker.
FerretSong chapter 8 . 8/7/2012
good story
Diana Fay chapter 8 . 10/23/2010
great story is there going to be more
Sarahostervig1 chapter 8 . 7/28/2010
A very good/a bit creepy mind you/ but really good. Looking forward to reading more
BlackRose-FlowerofDeath chapter 8 . 4/11/2010
Very interesting...can't wait to see how this plays out!

BlackRose
ArmoredSoul chapter 3 . 7/19/2009
Ah, the knight in shining armor come to save the princess.

Well, a poltergeist in black and white stripes come to save the dark gothic beauty, but who's to tell?

X3
Mr. Gregor Samsa chapter 8 . 4/26/2009
I'm absolutely in love with this story!

I know you haven't actually updated it in over a year, but I think it's worth another shot. The plot-line is absolutely delicious... and I love the play between Lydia and Betelgeuse. They both hate each other so much that it's hilarious.
Kimberly chapter 8 . 4/2/2009
Hey I am loving this story! R u going 2 finish it? I really hope so!
TheSwannsSparrow chapter 8 . 3/24/2009
I would love to see you finish this I like it because it isn't all hearts and flowers in the beginning
Jubei chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
I love this! Please continue! I can't wait for more...certainly one of the best BJ fics on her
KamikazekaitoFlor-Chan chapter 8 . 7/8/2008
PLZ continue!

I like this storyw
YourAngelStandingBy chapter 8 . 4/10/2008
Beej is a bastard, and I love it. XD

Looking forward to an update.

-Angel
Ari-Griffin chapter 8 . 2/19/2008
I can't wait to read more. Your story is excellent!
VirgoMaiden chapter 8 . 1/30/2008
Sweet. I liked the background on Acker, and the little bit on the suicudals and the victims of murders was prettyb awesome too.

Can't wait for the next update!

VM
Tartarya chapter 8 . 1/30/2008
You have here a very interesting history! I'm not much for OC but you got me with this... now.. where is that stuff of whatch fic?

... ah yah!