Reviews for To be a Princess
SeikoUchiha18 chapter 23 . 5/1/2013
I loved that story sooo much! That was nicely done!
Serenity Winchester chapter 11 . 5/16/2010
Tenchi really needs to think before he speaks. I like that Ryo Ohki caught him undressing Ryoko and questioned what he was up. Sweet chapter. I enjoyed this one a lot. Later!
Serenity Winchester chapter 10 . 5/16/2010
Sweet! I love the moments between Ryoko & Tenchi. It's so cool to see him standing up for Ryoko and defending her honor.
Serenity Winchester chapter 9 . 5/4/2010
Adorable chapter. Tenchi and Ryoko are so cute togther!
Serenity Winchester chapter 8 . 5/4/2010
Awesome! I love how Tenchi stood up for Ryoko. It's nice to have taking her side for once instead of siding with that stuck up brat. I imagine after their trip Tenchi will tell the girls that he loves Ryoko.
Serenity Winchester chapter 7 . 5/4/2010
Yay! Ryoko and Tenchi are finally togehter! I always thought Tenchi cared for Ryoko more for then any of the other girls. And I would this was the out come from the anime or the manga... Sadly. Tenchi hasn't decided yet. Still it's nice to think he might pick Ryoko. Later!
Serenity Winchester chapter 6 . 5/4/2010
Brilliantly done. I love how well this chapter came out. You really are a awesome writer and capture all the characters so well to.
Serenity Winchester chapter 5 . 5/4/2010
Sweet! I love this chapter... I feel bad for Tenchi, what with how much Ryoko's change due to the bet is affecting him.
Serenity Winchester chapter 4 . 4/30/2010
Poor, poor Tenchi... I feel so bad for him worrying over nothing though it's sweet that he cares so much. You have really captured his character beautifully. I love that last bit with Washu... I'm scare for Tenchi what she'll come with though.
Serenity Winchester chapter 3 . 4/30/2010
I love Tenchi and all but he needs to learn to speak up. And say what's on his mind instead of worrying about what everyone else thinks. Wonderful chapter! I really enjoyed this one. Later!
Serenity Winchester chapter 2 . 4/30/2010
Nicely done. This chapter was very well written and thought out. I love how you kept everyone pretty much in character. And yeah, I can see Ryoko taking this bet between her and the bratty princess.
Serenity Winchester chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
Awesome! I love this idea! Plus, I think it's great anytime when Ryoko can show up Ayeka. Great work! This looks like it will be an interesting read. Later!
LatyfeSurLeSora chapter 23 . 8/25/2008
Added to my c2 archive I just wanted to let you know that this was wonderfully written.
Sdarian chapter 23 . 10/31/2007
This was pretty good, although the final battle was rather lame. Good job.
Sdarian chapter 12 . 10/31/2007
This has been pretty good so far, although I think he should have given her the rest of her gems by now. Another thing is that in several (I've only read 2 so far) of your stories, you keep using 'hay' when you should be using 'hey'. 'Hay' is only used to refer to the hay that horses eat. 'Hey' is what should be used in just about all other times.